part 11

part 11

aman ran his hand through his hair, curcing himself. asr did warn him dont say anything to family exspesially anjali, but he did the exact same, he for sure know that asr going to kill him for that. anjali, she would be devostrated because he said arnav maybe kidnapped. aman's eyes goes wild at the thought of anjali.. he needs to go there he dont even inform they are safe..

aman ran out of the car, not wanting to delay going in house. if anjali informed others about this theu would be tensed, worreid and creid a lot off course.. he rang the bell when hp opened the door he walked fast inside the house to see all are in hall, nani, mami,payal and di are crying.. and akash was trying to call someone with his brows frowing.

aman cleared his throut all looked at him, anjali was the first one to reach him.. "aman did you find arnav?"anjal asked while tears dripping her face..

"anjali nothing happened, arnav did called me and said they are alright. they said there car was lost control and hit tree, thats all so no need to worry" aman said while removing her tears, giving her a warm smile.aman felt guilty that he said wrong info without knowing full matter..

"is that true! they are all right. did you talk to kushi how was she" anjali asked with smile giving a squeez on his hand.

"aman beta, nothing happened for arnav and kushi right, you said they ran to tree are they okay nothing big right"this time its nani who asked him..

"nani, mami there is nothing to worry you can see them when they come here, they will be here within two hours maximum. i already sent car for them "aman said to see all are visibaly relaxed at that. akash looked at him with questioning eyes... aman made hand sigh as he will tell afterwards.
-----
*in car*
arnav pulled kushi to him more with his hand on her shoulder, kushi without much just relaxed againest him, with her head on his shoulder giving him a smile as she looked up, arnav gavr her a peak on heat.. arnav returned her a smile.

"kushi sleep, you must be taired right"arnav said

" what about you arnavji, you also sleep na" kushi said the same while cowering her yawning behind her hands..

"i will kushi, but first you go to sleep then i will okay " arnav gave her a warm smile at her. kushi eyes started to close themself, she try to keep them open but cant, in a matter of sometime she was in her deep sleep while snuggling to arnav more, turning her head to arnav neck..

arnav gave instruction to driver before slipping into sleep beside kushi..
---
arnav felt someone shook his shoulder, he dont like that but when it didnt stop arnav opened his eyes, after blinking for three times, he got the clear veiw in front of him.

"what?" arnav asked with confusion

"sir, we reached the address" he said.

arnav looked outside true they were outside his house.. arnav nooded at the drivar who just opened the door for him to get down.

arnav looked down at his kushi, she is still sleeping not want to wake her arnav picked her in his arms and walked out of car, holding her safe to him.

"you can come to AR tomorrow, you can collect your payment then okay"arnav said before going from there not even listening anything from the driver who may saying that he already got the money.

arnav moved throght the door which was open, as soon as he inside the hall arnav looked almost shocked because all members were present there, and he saw aman there arnav felt anger at him, he said dont say anything to family but it seems he did..

aman noticed arnav, he gulped at the look from arnav, if the look could kill he would have been ashes right now, before he can say anything he was heard the crying sound around..

arnav greeted by crying and shouting kushi name from all the ladeis who are now conserned about kushi..

"chotte what happened kushi" come the voice of nani at the same time from all others with the same question.. arnav felt kushi started to sqirm in his arm's, so arnav walked toward the couch and set her down..

"all of you clam down she ids okay, she is just sleeping"arnav said not taking his eyes off her..

"hp bring water"anjali said.. with all the noise kushi opened her eyes, looking around in cnfusion, her face cleared when she come to full consions... arnav moved to hold her hand but he was pulled by his sister..

arnav shocked as he moved out of the group that formed around kushi, he cant belive his family.. they pushed him from kushi.. arnav glared at them but they dont even care for that..they all are busy hugging kushi,asking her questions and checking for wounds..

arnav growned not able to with kushi, after being almost two days with kushi he dont want to be apart from her but it seem he wont be getting anywhere near kushi now.. he peeped above payal head to see kushi saying something to them when her eyes met him, she gave a smile to him making arnav to sigh

arnav looked at aman who is looking at the group and saying something to akash, arnav stromed toward him, just then he was engulfed by hug from akash..

"bhai aman said what happened, you both okay right" akash said while giving look toward kushi and back to arnav.

"aman what i said not to tell anyone, and akash dont worry i am okay, can you please handle them i dont see they are all goint to cry in sometime" arnav said to akash while showing toward small ladeis group.. akash nodded and left from there.. aman gulped at the question, arnav turned back at him narrowing his eyes at him.

"asr i didnt say the exact reason, i just said your car was collided to a tree thats and its anjali who called me first saying your not reached to hotel" amn said in one breath..

arnav just processed all then he heard aman again "ha i am coming, aranv they are calling me we can talk this after right" saying aman just gone from there.. arnav sighned at that, claming himself he moved toward there he was going to try his luck to get kushi again...

*****
okay guys now i update this after so many days hope you all liked it... i am waiting for votes and comments...