epilogue

epilogue

"kushi... stop, don't run " arnav screamed as he chased kushi.

kushi turned back and showed him tongue before running again, making arnav huff his breath.. then arnav ran fast to catch her,giving if he let her she will be running without giving gap. she will be worst than child.

arnav catched her within minutes as he lifted her in the air and started to twirling..

" arnavji stop. ahhh.. " kushi half screamed and half laughed as the cool air passed her face.

" then you should not pushed me into water " arnav said as he moved towards the ocean and as soon as they got there arnav dropped her in water..

" arnavji.. " kushi pouted at him and screamed as she came out to land "Di.. look at arnavji he is drowning me in the water" kushi coughed to prove her point.

" no Di don't believe her, kushi just lying I didn't do anything " arnav complained as he moved toward anjali who was sitting on the shore of ocean with aman on side, who reading book..

anjali shook her head as they started to fight with each other. they were always like this even at home.

kushi who was silent and thought to be shy girl actually changed into this cheerful person as arnav changed to fun one who will spend time with family and talks, fight with kushi with 24/7 if not sleeping,eating and work.

anjali was so happy in her life and for arnav life. after marring to aman, they were leaving in the house that across the raizada house as arnav gifted for marriage and they both were leaving there but most of the time aman and she will be in RM..

it has been three years, since kushi came into their home bringing happiness with her and he chotte is totally changed for good . otherwise imagine ASR in the beach with a family.. anjali laughed herself trying to control herself as arshi came to her glaring at each other.

" Di why are you laughing " arnav asked as he sat by her side.

" sale-saheb your Di is in her own world, I was calling her that time but she won't even answer " aman said as put the book down.

anjali glared and hit his arm to which aman fake winced at.

" you didn't call me and I was thinking about the great ASR in the beach with shots and shouting across the shore can you imagine " anjali said before she again laughed joined by other while arnav groaned..

" not this again. why have to use the great ASR for all things I do and I am not that bad those days " arnav complained

" actually sale saheb, anju saying truth you were worst that time. ask this poor man who worked for you " man teased arnav with serious voice

" jijaji you too " arnav said as they laughed..

" awwwch.. " anjali winced..

" Di what happened " kushi asked first concerned followed by other two voices..

" chotte, kushi and aman clam down. I think baby kicked just now " anjali said in between their concerned incase panicked voice of aman..

" what really " all three said with excitement as they looked hopefully at her showing stomach of 6 months pregnancy.

oh! yeah she forgot to tell about that, she is pregnant and that's why they were at the beach today bcz she felt like coming..

Nani don't want to come due to old age, Mami has spa appointment, mama is in office and finally akash and payal went to payals mother house other wise they all would be here..

" ha really, I think so " anjali said as she felt three hands on her tummy trying to feel the kicks of the baby..

" oh my princess come on give that one kick again so that you can say hi to you kushi chahi " kushi said in a baby voice

" no kushi, it's a champ I told you like a hundred times its my champ come on champ give me kick to say that it's you champ" arnav said loudly to irritate kushi..

" not that nonsense again, now getup we will go home and say this news to Nani " anjali said who is irritated of this princess and champ fight..

both nodded as aman helped her to getup. on the way in the car arnav and kushi fought like cat and dog for the matter of baby.

" Di you tell him/her that it's a champ/princess" both said simultaneously as they both looked back to see anjali is sleeping on aman shoulder who trying to control his laughing with cough but failing..

arnav glared at kushi as kushi did the same to him. kushi turned her face and got down from the car and walked inside the house..

arnav shaked his shoulder before following her inside the house.. as they reached their room kushi sat on the bed still with angry face.

" kushi listen.. " arnav tried to talk to her but kushi turned away from him

arnav walked and sat in front facing her face.. arnav took her chin making her looking at his eyes to see the sad big eyes looking back at him.

" kushi why are you sad, you know I don't care which gender is the baby I just want di and baby to healthy that's all. I was just teasing you " arnav said with soft but seriously

" I know but I don't like you call the princess as a champ what if she became sad you don't like her " kushi said with a pout waiting for him to answer

" but do you know baby is a princess "

" I just do okay " kushi said

" okay baba you know all the things, now don't be upset smile " arnav smile as kushi gave him a big bright smile.

" you know what arnavji we should also have a baby so that princess won't be alone right " kushi said with her thoughts still in a clouds..

arnav smirked at her which kushi Ofcourse don't even notice as she was in faraway thoughts..

" your right kushi, we should do that.. " arnav said and moved towards her

" what are you doing " kushi asked as she moved back

" kushi I am only doing what you asked, you said we can have the baby so we have to do this to create baby right" arnav asked innocently as he moved again

kushi looked hard at him to see he was teasing her.. kushi took deep breath and looked determined, she has to make it back fire at him.

" oh! yes arnavji we have to do this right" kushi asked seductively as she pushed arnav to bed and moved on top of him..

arnav looked confused firstly that until he saw the look on her face she is in her tigress mode.. so arnav lay down and enjoyed the show till it lasts..

kushi kissed his face except for his lips as she teased him with a bits and nips on his neck leaving marks of her own.. arnav not able to take her teasing more than this, took her hair and kissed her lips first roughly, which slowly turned into passionate one with a fire to burn them inside.

arnav felt Kushi smile within the kissing not able to hold himself arnav felt his lips also blooming into a smile against her...

that's how arnav and kushi lived their life happily ever after..
which stated as unwanted marriage to arnav and as married unknown man to kushi finally had their own love story, that leading into something beautiful in the future..

***********

that's the end of this story guys..
hope it came out good and your all liked it.
Im eagerly waiting to see all of your votes and comments guys, so plz be quick and send me some love through your comments..

love you guys for all the support you gave me to write this arshi story.
* always arshian..