The Final Night

*Death eater pic above*
*Death Eater's Tango-The Butter Beer experience*
Setting: 3rd night at the pub; Jemima using her 'gift', 3rd person pov...

"I only want enough time to see my son off to his first year of Hogwarts."

"What you're asking is a great deal, for a small price Ms. Potter."

"I know professor, but please-"

"..."

"..."

"Every well Jemima-just this once, I will comply with his unequal deal you pose."

"..."

"In exchange for the return of the fallen 'Order' members you listed off, I will accept, giving you until after your son boards the Hogwarts express."

"Thank you professor."

"I assume you've spoken with your aunt and uncle about their son?"

"No, I couldn't bring myself to do it."

"Very well."

"All my affairs will have been put in order by the time; when my time officially comes."

"I know you will."

     Jemima wakes from speaking with Dumbledore in limbo, she finds Enid's already ran off with some guy-as per usual; she heads downstairs and goes over the plan with the act opening for Riddle TM. It isn't very long before the crowds come flocking in-including known death eaters that weren't locked away in the newly tightened Azkaban prison. She can see the Snape, the Malfoys, Regulus Black and a number of others as pub workers set up the equipment, Jemima gives a nod to the announcer and they nods back in understanding...

"Welcome all to the last night of Riddle TM's tour!" They say into the mic, "but first up is a special treat for all the death eaters out there," he adds in, "Riddle TM's own Jemima and the opening act: Shane Blair!"

"This song is called Death Eaters Tango," Jemima says into the mic and all the death eaters in the crowd either go wide eyed or narrow eyed as the music starts to play

(Jemima)
When we're torturing hearing mudbloods'-the tours a game.
Unforgivable curses-are forgiven just the same.
But we'll share a secret-if you give us a chance.
Us death eaters-we love to dance!

(The death eaters start to dance)

So I'll teach our tango-our tantalizing trick.
Which voldemort loves-and will make mudbloods sick.
So pick out a partner-and listen on in,
And death eaters-let us begin!

First you take out your wand-and you flourish it high. (holds up an ordinary stick, revealing her dark mark)
Send up red sparks and say: prepare to die.
Touch your dark mark-and then clap: One. Two. Three.
Come on, death eaters-tango with me.

(Instrumental music)

(Shane Blair-not in actuality but just for this scenario)
I'm the lord of dark lords-and king of the dance.
The villain of villain-I'll make my advance.
Avada kedavra-the hell out of you.
Unless-you would like to join too.

(Everyone else starts dancing-as if entranced you the song)

(Both are singing now & dancing together)