Scheduling

I was out of the hospital two days ago and I've got 2 days left for the week. I'm running late so I took the closest clothing wear I could reach in the closet. I didn't bother eating breakfast anymore. I descend downstairs and brush my teeth. It was just an influential flu, Dad told me so.

" Mom I gotta go!" I called out as she waved goodbye. I shut the door close as I went over my car.  placed the key on the ignition. Wait, what am I wearing today? I looked down and I was wearing a blue skinny jeans that fits just until my ankle and my shirt is just a short top that when I stand it almost shows my belly button and I paired it with a red covered doll shoes.

Almost the Arena my phone rang. Min Jacobs I answered it and put it on speaker.

"Hello Min? I'm coming I'm almost there"

' Oh no, no Please go to the office suite because we have some new schedule details to discuss' 

" Okay I'll be there as soon as I can"

'Sure, Ring me when you're here'

I changed detour and drove back to the office suite. As soon as I entered the huge Hood's gates, The big house shows and I drove at the back way where the business things are going on in another house.  I took my violin with me and I comb my hair while walking towards the business house.

" Good Morning" I greeted as I opened the door. My phone then buzzed

Good Morning <3 <3 where are you? Why aren't you here? We have practice remember. BMB Asap, love you xx -Felix

I checked the message then ignored it as I pushed my cell back to my pocket. Min went towards me as I placed my things in the chair and she gave me a hug. There are two persons I don't really know and Aunt Farrah was here too.

" Hello Ms. Crooks" The bald guy with a tidy buttoned up suit said. He took out his right hand for a shake. I took out mine questionable and shook his hand.

" "Hello Ms. Crooks" The lady with about her age was in mid 30's said and extend her hand as well and I shook it too.

" Samantha this is the coordinator and acting principal of Curtis Institute of Music  " Min gestured towards the bald guy and the lady

"Hello " I smiled sweetly " I didn't recall that I've audition or entered the school,

" Oh, we've been watching you since you started playing your violin. I would like to invite you in our university to study when you graduate."

" Okay, thank you, I haven't thought about it with my parents yet. I'd like to confirm it if I have made up my mind" I try t be sweet and polite as possible.

" Of course! We'll give you time" the lady said.

As soon as they left I faced Min.

" So? what are we talking about? or discussing?" I raised my brows

Min placed her Coffee Bean, caffeine in the table and took a sit. " I was just asking If you're already with the opening act? it's 4 weeks away. I hope you are"

" Oh I am. Felix's first songs, is it slow and kind of a lullaby or rock?"

" The first is of course, his old one and it's the pop one, fast beat. ' 24/7' "

"Okay? so I'll just play my fast beat too"

" We decided to separate you with Felix and you're going to be with Mrs. Rowena Omen" As soon as she said it a women entered our room. The was in her mid 40's and she looks beautiful even though she's old