last night 2

FELIX P.O.V

Everyone one in the house went home by night. I drove Samantha to her house and walk home. When I got back mom was furious, I couldn't help it but tell her the truth.

"Yes Mom, I did" I replied when she asked me if I dropped Sam to her house.

"Well I don't mind." She smiled at me as she was doing something in her desk. Is it this hard to be a manager? "Oh Felix Iheart Radio called, they said that they wanted you to perform for a charity event in Central Park in New york  August 8th okay."

"We'll just check my schedule" I said and lazzily went up to my room. 

-**-      -**-

I've never been this tense the day before my concert. It's not even the concert yet.I'm lying on my bed with my laptop on my lap. Sometimes it sucks being a teenager because gadgets ruin our lives. Anyways, most if the time I've been talking with Sam. 

But now, she told me to not bother her first because she's been studying for her catch up exams so she can graduate together with her batchmates. 

"Ian! get down!" My sister called. I guess it's dinner time, I ran downstairs and they were all waiting for me. As I got closer to the dining area. I saw a very familiar face that I haven't seen. 

"Anna?" I remembered the dark high lights in her blonde hair, just like mine. Her bright green eyes and small eyebags underneath. I remembered her perfectly well.

"How's my baby?" She smiled as she stood from her chair and reached for me.

"Oh please, I'm nineteen." I rolled my eyes. 

"Hey mom! Mom! It's hannah montana! Mom look!" I turned around and saw my niece and nephew, which were twins. 

"Hey beautiful!" I smiled at my niece and picked her up. "Do you remember me?" I smiled fixing her hair with my left hand as my right arm carries her. 

"You guys look cute!" Cheska exclaimed and took a picture of us. "Hey Iya do you remember that guy?" she pointed at me.

Iya looked at me confusedly,"No" she then began to cry. 

"Awww It's me! uncle Ian" 

"Ian!" My nephew tugged in my leg. He raised his arm at me and I placed Iyana down. "Hey little guy" I kissed his cheek. "Isn't it nice that you remember me?" I laughed

"Momma got me new toys and daddy called because we have to eat lunch and he gave me  hamburgers----"

"Wait wait, where's your father?" 

"He went somewhere for work and he'll be back later. He said that we're going to meet Ian and---"

"He's a talker huh?" I smiled at Anna and placed Finn down. I circled the table until I reached my seat. 

-**-             -**-

When dinner was done I raced up to my room. I pushed the door open and found my niece and nephew in my bed playing with their toys. 

"You guys want to keep me company huh" I layed beside them. I watched them as they played their toys. Well for me I checked my social media accounts. I was trending 5th place as 'NotlastconcertforHood'

"Are you okay?" Iyana asked as she crawled up in my chest.

"Yes"

"Momma said that you're sad. Momma said that you have sad relationship. Momma said that you have concert and you're going to sing" Finn said looking at me. To whom did he inherit that talkative mouth? 

" I'm not sad Finn" I tilted my head and Iyana was sleeping in my chest. 

Few minutes later my little guys fell asleep beside me. Samantha and I talked over the phone over 2 hours. It made me feel miserable, the more I think about her it feels like we get lesser time everyday.

When I woke up I felt nothing but anxiety. Not that It's my concert, but because I know I'm going to loose someone I truly love. 

"Felix fix yourself and kevin will bring you to the arena" Mom said. She didn't even said good morning to me. After I showered I got in the Rv and they drove me towards the arena. They were all waiting for me. They stage is all set, the lights the special effects and whatsoever they do to make this concert a successful one. 

Nessa was waiting outside and guided me into my room. As usual some police officers was outside for the gates. Even though its still morning all of the staffers are busy. 

"Felix your designer is in the dressing room" Someone told me and I headed towards the room. When I got in Samantha was inside already. 

"Hey" she smiled as she soothed her dress. She looked really beautiful with her skin toned dress on.  I could just do this all day. Admire her how she looks, admire how beautiful her attitude is. 

"You look pretty" I choked back. I lost my mind for five seconds woah. 

"Thanks" She shyly said. When she was done she put on her shirt and skirt back. "I'll be outside" she smiled and went out

SAMANTHA P.O.V

I closed th door and headed towards my room. I don't exactly what's happening, but something feels extremely weird. 

"Done already?" Kath shifted to her seat. Aunt Farrah granted her access in the concert, which makes her so lucky.

"Yes, So for today make-up and just going to wait till 6 pm" 

"I have to tell you something" Kath sat beside me and held my hand "about Felix he--" 

"What's up guys?" Felix went in "Samantha I need to talk to you" Well that made me nervous. I stayed still wherever I am. Kath took one glance on me and walk out the door. 

"You're nervous for later?" 

"Of course I am. It's my first time" I nervously laughed. I fidgeted in my seat, now I'm truly nervous. "So what is it that you want to talk about?"

"Do you wanna know who's our guest celebrity?"

"Ohh about that. we did not finish scouting and--"

"knock knock" A high pitch voice said behind me. I turned my chair and Oh My gosh. I swear my jaw just dropped when I saw my Selena Gomez in front of me.

"Are you serious? You said you two aren't close" I half whispered to Ian. 

" I actually called her the day you said she was your idol. " Ian stood between us and placed his arm arm Selena " So Selena, meet Samantha Crooks and Sam meet Selena" Selena and I shook hands and I was stunned in awe. 

"And your girl right?" Selena laughed. Felix grimaced at first then smiled. "So I just came here to meet you, actually Min asked for me outside. Bye!"

" So you brought me to hollywood for?" I chuckled

"Well for fun" He reached for me and wrapped his arms around my waist. " I love you, Okay?" 

I kissed his cheek "To the moon and the back"