just like deja vu

Samantha's P.O.V

"Samantha are you alright?" Nicklaus asked. When did I started calling him Nick? hmm. He took a side ways glance on my direction then back to the road. 

I pulled my knees up and burried my face there in the whole car ride.What is wrong with me? Why do I have to feel this way and always end up like this. By this thought it made me feel worst. I cried harder in my own arms. 

Few minutes the car pulled up on our front porch, It's night time so I can really see some enough things. 

" Samantha " Klaus said in a hushed tone. I did not move an inch, but I heard him move and the door shut. Before I could move my door went open and he had me on his arms. 

I think my mom and brother is already asleep because Klaus moved swiftly. He layed me on my bed.

"Thank you" I said

" Anytime Samantha" he crawled down on my bed and turned around.

"Stay please" I plea "I really don't want to be alone"

Klaus smiled and went over to my bed and sat beside me. "No problem, I'll call Gabby and Katalina" 

I can't believe this, Is there a sign on my forehead that says 'leave me?'. Here we go again, the feelings came rushing in. And you know the worst part is? It didn't came from him.

I just laid on my bed while Klaus was on the phone. 

  -**-          -**-          -**-

There's ache in every part of my body, I feel so tired and dead. Ugh so bright! I covered my eyes with my arms. Slowly my eyelids began to flutter.

I got up from my bed and saw kath and Gabby beside me. I pulled the covers out and wore my slipper and went downstairs. 

" Darling! how was the concert?" Mom was sitting in the couch with her glasses on and a pile of envelopes on her hand. 

"It was awesome" smiling at her and went over to the kitchen. "Mom we ran out of maple syrup!" I called out. I ate my pancake with out any sweetening on it and milk. 

"Rise and shine Crooks! " Gabby said out loud. "Hello mrs. Crooks!" she sat beside me and took a bite on my pancakes. 

" How are you right now?" she nudge my side. I sighed and said nothing.  " By the way, he called a million times." I raised my brow at her

"and? did you answer it?"

"No, he left a tons of voicemail" She handed my phone to me. 

samantha babe I'm so sorry, I know youre upset.please answer the damn phone

I can't sleep right know pleaseeeeeee

doll I know that you know there's an explanation, just hear it from me please baby. 

I didn't want to hear whats next. 

"So are you going to talk to him?"

"I dont know actually. " I hesitated

 FELIX P.O.V

It has been days  that Samantha and I didn't talk.  I'm even confused on what we're now. Are we together? are we not together? are we still friends? Is she still mad? there are so many unanswered questions in my head. 

I'm in the gym in the house. I placed the dumbels down and hand the punching bag up. eversince that night, all I want to do is work out and sweat. I started punchin the punching bag, with sweats rolling down my arms on I decided to wear gloves.