My Trip

(Hello, I don't own Naruto or any of the characters. I have a slight change in plans about how I'm going to update. I'll post four chapter a day until the story is complete. That way they are slightly spread out.  I hope you enjoy the story.)

(Hinata's POV)

I finish wiping down the counter tops from the mess I made when I was cooking breakfast. I know that I could leave this to the maids who come and clean for Itachi but it get's me started in the morning.

"Hinata, you got a second?" Itachi asks from the other side of the counter. I look up and see that he hasn't put his hair in a pony tail yet.

"Yes?" I ask.

"What do you say to you and me going on a small trip before the wedding. You could get away from the wedding planning and I could get away from work. " He says with a small smile on his lips.

"Where would we go?" I ask. He's never willing to take time off work.

"My family owns a beach about a couple hours away." He says. "It's private so we don't have to worry about people." He adds with a smile. It would be nice to be able to get away from everything for a while. It would give us a chance to get to know each other better.

"How long would we be gone?" I ask.

"About a week. I would still have work to do when we got home. Not to mention you have a whole wedding to plan." He says. I think this is a really good idea, I see a smile plastered on Itachi's face.

"I'd love to," I say.

"Great, pack because we leave in an hour." He says with a devious smirk.

"Wait, we're leaving today?" I ask with wide eyes. Itachi laughs and walks out of the room to his office. He's very sneaky. I wonder if that's an Uchiha thing.

I walk out of the kitchen and into my dark bedroom. I flip the lights on and walk over to my bed. I reach under it for my suitcase. The tough material hits my hand and I grab it. Dragging it from underneath my bed, I need to grab things that are fit for the beach. I head to my closet and stare at the row of clothes. I guess that a couple sundress would be good. I grab my entire collection of them and lay them on my bed.

A swimsuit would probably be good to take. I reach for my only one. It's a two piece. I would prefer a one piece but none that I've found have fit my...um...chest.

I carefully fold all of my clothes and place them in my suitcase. I know that I should bring more but I just don't know what. I don't know what we'll all be doing.

I step out of my room and walk to Itachi's office. He's the one planning the trip he must know what we're gonna do there. I peek my head in to see him typing over his computer.

"Itachi?" I call out. He looks up at me with a smile.

"What do you need?" He asks.

"What should I all bring to wear. What will we be doing?" I ask.

"You should bring some comfy clothes and beach attire. We won't be doing too much other than relaxing on the beach." He explains.

"Ok," I say. I walk back to my room. I walk to my closet and grab my pair of sweat pants and the blue sweater that Itachi put on me the night of my panic attack. I should grab my pajamas now. I grab all of the hygiene things and pack them in the bag as well.I make sure that my medicine is all packed up.

I should bring a couple of books as well. It would be nice to read on the beach. I look at my bookshelf for a book that I need to read yet. I scan the shelves and see none that I haven't already read.