My Return

(Hello everyone. This is the second to last chapter! It feels like I just started the first draft of this not too long ago. I don't own Naruto or any of the characters. Enjoy.)

(Itachi POV)

I play with Hinata's little strands of hair the lay across her back. She looks so cute when she sleeps. Wasn't she the one that said we had things to do after the 'once more'? She's the one who passed out after it.

I chuckle a bit to myself. She sure is interesting she always has me guessing what she's going to do next.

"That tickles." She moans into her pillow. I chuckle softly.

"Who was the one that fell asleep?" I ask. She shifts so she's laying on her side.

"Who was the one that wanted 'once more'?" She asks back. I crack a smile and sit up.

"Alright, we have things to do. Time to get back to the world." I say, sitting on the edge of the bed. I pull over my boxers from the floor. I feel small arms wrap around my midsection.

"You are my world." She whispers in my ear. I lean back into her.

"And you're mine," I say back. I tilt my head so I can bite her ear. I hear a high pitched squeal. I feel her back away from me. "You're so fun to tease," I say while laughing.

I pull on all of my clothes and stand up. I walk out of the room and search around the place for my phone. I know it needs to be around here somewhere. I spot the black phone sitting on top of the coffee table. I head over and pick it up.

Four missed calls. Who called me four times? I hit 'view' and see that it's my mother. Of course, it is. She's the only person that would call me four times in a row. Most people call once then they text me whatever they need to say. I hit redial and hear the buzzing on the line.

"Itachi, good you called me back. What took you so long?" My mother tries to scold me. I look over to Hinata's bedroom.

"I was...in a meeting," I say. My mother does not need to know about my sex life. Ever.

"Oh, well I just heard that you left the country. How are you in a meeting?" She asks. I sometimes forget my mother is a genius. "Itachi?" She uses her warning voice.

"I was talking with Hinata," I say. It's not a total lie. I did talk to her after.

"So that's why you left so suddenly. Did you get her back?" My mother asks cheerfully.

"I think I did," I say smiling to where Hinata is popping out of her bedroom in fresh clothes. "Wait, how did you know I let the country?" I ask suspiciously.

"It's all over in the press. People think two things. One, you left and are going to go see Hinata." She says.

"What's the other?" I ask.

"People are thinking you might be going to see a mistress." She says hesitantly.

"It's fine. Once I come back with Hinata people will see the truth." I say calmly. For once the press makes something easy to clean up. "Is that all you needed, mother?" I ask.

"Yes, that's it." She says and hangs up. I put my phone into my pocket and walk over to Hinata.

"Who was that?" She asks brushing her fingers through her long hair.

"My mother. She wanted to tell me that everyone in the press knows that I left the country." I say, grabbing her hand.

"We'll you are one of the most eligible bachelors in the world." She says smirking. I lean down to her ear.