My Apartment

(Hello everyone. I don't own Naruto or any of the characters. Enjoy.)

(Itachi's POV)

She said she loves me. She said it. I said it. We both said it. I gently grab her arms and pull her close to me. I crash my lip to hers. They are as soft as I remember them. I pull her closer to me, so much that she's almost pressed flat against me.

I hear a little moan escape from her lips. I take the opportunity to dash my tongue into her mouth. She tastes good. She feels just as good.

I take a step back from her. I have to remember that we're in a public space. I hear her panting for air. I look down at my chest to realize I'm doing the same.

"We should talk some more. Even though I would love to continue this." I say with a smirk. I see her blush from head to toe. I missed that red face of hers.

"Yes, why don't we go grab lunch. We can talk about things then." She offers. I nod my head. "Great, let me just grab my coat." She says and walks past me. I follow her with my eyes. I never want to let her out of my site again. She grabs a small purple and white jacket from the chair she must have been sitting on.

She moves back to me and I grab her hand. It's so small compared to mine but it's warm. It feels like home.

I pull her along with me outside of her office. I head from where I came in.

"Hinata, where are you going?" I hear a male voice ask. I turn to see her cousin Neji walking towards us. I stop for her to talk to him.

"Itachi is here and we're going to talk some things out." She says in a small but confident voice. The Hyuga looks over to me and gives out his hand for me to shake.

I shake his hand with the one that's not holding onto Hinata.

"It's nice to finally meet you." He says. I nod my head.

"Same here. She talks about you quite often," I say.

"Take good care of her will you?" He says in a big brother protective voice.

"I will give my life for her," I say to him. I hear a dainty cough and I look over to Hinata.

If I weren't holding her hand I might have forgotten that she was standing there. I tighten my hold on her.

"Well, I should let the two of you go talk then." He says walking to the desk where I asked to see Hinata.

I tug Hinata to the door. I had to rent a car because, well, I had to take a plane here. I lead her to the rental and toss the keys to her.

"You drive. You will know all the places to eat here more than me." I say and release her hand. I hop in the passenger side and watch her make her way to the driver's side.

She hops in and starts the car. She buckles up and I follow suit.

"Where would you like to eat?" She asks in her small voice. What happened to the courageous voice I heard just seconds ago.

"Where ever, we just need to talk," I say leaning back. I haven't gotten any sleep in the last 12 hours. I'm exhausted.

She pulls out of the parking lot and starts driving down a street with lots of little shops around.

"I thought this place would be good because I know it the best. The place that I'm renting is just around the block." She says pointing to the left.

"Good to know," I comment.

"Where are you staying?" She asks in a small whisper. I almost missed it.

"I haven't gotten that far yet. The minute I landed I got this car and then headed over to you." I say looking out the window at all the little antique looking shops. Hinata definitely would be attracted to this kind of neighborhood.