My Disclosure

(Hello, I don't own Naruto or any of the characters. Enjoy.)

(Itachi POV)

"Itachi you need to eat." I hear a feminine voice say. I look over to the blue-haired girl sitting next to me. We decided to eat on the beach today but I'm also trying to get people to patrol the area every now and then. I don't want Hinata to be attacked ever again. I also want to have those guys in jail, but Hinata asked that I leave it alone.

What am I going to do with her? I just don't know what we are anymore. I can feel that something has changed but how much has changed?

"Fine," I say grabbing the sandwich she is holding out to me. Her food is really good. I always seem to want to eat her food. I take a bite into the juicy sandwich.

"So this is our last day here?" Hinata asks taking a bite of her own sandwich. I nod my head. I can't believe it's already been a week.

"Yeah, sadly. I still need to work." I say looking at her. Her face has a certain sadness to it. "We can always come back another time," I say leaning towards her.

"I would like that." She says with a smile. I smile back at her. She is so pretty. She looks up at me staring at her. "Why are you looking at me that way?" She asks with a blush creeping onto her cheeks.

"Nothing much. It's just that I was wondering something." I say looking into her pale eyes.

"What's that?" She asks. I give a smile.

"What are your feelings towards me," I ask. Her eyes go wide in shock. I knew that she would react this way.

"Um, why do you want to know?" She asks looking down to the basket of food. I give a small chuckle.

"It will help decide what I do next," I say. Pain is ready to come out with the news.

"Well, what do you feel for me?" She asks looking to me.

"I'm not fully sure myself," I say honestly. This isn't the time for secrets. "We're friends but anything past that is confusing," I say.

"I feel the same way," she says. "Why are you asking me this?" She asks confused.

"Would you stay by me if anything were to happen to the engagement? We could just be friends." I ask. I want Hinata in my life even if she's just a friend.

"What would happen to the arrangement?" She asks. Should I tell her now? I believe that Pain had told Konan by now. I think it will be safe if I tell Hinata.

"Pain and I are going into business together. We're going to create our own company and I'll be leaving the Uchiha Corporation." I explain. Her eyes go wide in shock.

"Is that why you think that something might happen to the engagement?" She asks. I nod my head gently. "I'll still stay with you." She adds. I look up into her eyes. They look determined and hopeful. I give her a smile and wrap her into a hug.

"Thank you," I say. I tighten my grip on her. I feel her hands wrap around me. Thank you for always being there for me and I shall forever be by your side.

I tighten my tie that is around my neck. Today is the day I tell father about the new company. We've only been back from the beach house for about a day. Hinata has been continuing to plan the wedding. I have been catching up on work that I haven't been doing. It seems that the minute we got back everything was ready to pounce on us.

I wish we could go back to the beach house and forget about all of the upcoming problems. I look to the clock. It's time for work.

"Hinata, I'll be leaving now," I shout down the hallway. She comes dashing out of her room.