Ladynoir

The two heroines jump across the rooftops, content about the successful fight they had just won.

They both the day before agreed to meet at the Eiffel Tower when Chat requested they meet somewhere.

Chat Noir's POV

I see my lady jumping across rooftops about 100 feet away from me. I start to follow her, for we agreed to meet at the Eiffel Tower.

As i look at her from a distance, i can't help but think how lucky i am to have her as a partner, a friend, a soulmate. (Well, I hope she's my soulmate).

She reaches it before i do. I suddenly had a great idea pop into my head. He he he he he he he....

Ladybug's POV

Where is that cat? He was the one who wanted to meet here....

All of a sudden i feel two familier, strong arms snake around my waist.
"Hey Bugaboo," I heard Chat say from behind me.
"Hi Chat," I reply.
"Aw, come on! You didn't get scared," he pouted.
"Why would i be scared of you Chaton,"I smirk.
Chat chuckles.
"So, why'd you wanna meet here?"
"So i can be with you even longer," he smirks.
I giggle."I know it's more than that, Kitty."
Chat sighs."My home is so lonely and cold. I just needed to be near your warmth."
He snuggles his nose into my shoulder.
I sigh. Poor Chat.

Chat offered,"Wanna watch the sunset?"
"Sure."

We walk over near the edge of the tower and sit down. We're at the top of the tower, so the view is spectacular.

Chat Noir POV

We sit down near the edge of the top of the tower. The sunset is like someone poured giant buckets of red, orange, yellow, pink, and purple on the sky. The sun was almost gone, and the moon was starting to awaken.

I look over to my lovebug, and she too was admiring the sunset.

A few minutes later i feel weight on my shoulder. I look to see ladybug sleeping on my shoulder. I smile down to her, thinking about how beautiful she is.

I kiss her forehead and whisper, "Je' taime, bugaboo."

I could've swore i heard her whisper back,"Je' time, mon chaton."