BEST IDEA EVER

What if the fandom had mind control over Ladybug/Marinette And Chat Noir/Adrien?!?!!!??

*fandom mind control powers activated*

Fandom: IT'S TIME FOR SOME SHIPS TO SAIL.

Mari and Adrien are talking with each other. (And of course, Mari is stuttering and blushing and Adrien is being a dense little cinnamon roll.)

Fandom: MARI.... ACT LIKE LADYBUG.

Suddenly, her blush disappears and she has a confident grin on her face.

"So, Adrien~" she winked.

He had a extremely confused expression now.

Fandom: Meh, to boring. KISS!

And with that, the two super dense lovers kissed instantly, neither hesitating one bit.

Fandom: Now that that's done, time for.... Hmmm....

LADYNOIR!

Later...

Ladybug and Chat Noir were sitting on the Eiffel-

Fandom: AHH!! I CAN'T HOLD IT IN! LADYNOIR, FREAKING SAIL NOW!"

Ladybug and Chat Noir then lunged into very passionate kiss.

Fandom: NOT SATISFIED YET... NEED... LADRIEN!"

Even more later...

"Hey Adrien!" Ladybug greeted.

"H-hey L-ladybug!" He blushed.

Fandom: just freaking sail like freaking NOW.

And yeah, y'all know how that most likely went...

Fandom: Now, for the final part of my recipe for satisfaction and fangirling/fanboying...

MARICHAT!!!

Even more and more later...

Marinette and Chat Noir were looking at each other while sitting on Mari's balcony...

Fandom: SAAAAAIIIIIIILLLL FREAKING ALREADY NOOOOWWW, MARICHAT!!!!! COMPLETE THE RECIPE FOR-"

They were already kissing.

Fandom: Welp, I'm just gonna sit in a corner and fangirl/fanboy over my ships, and how I have been blessed with this glorious power of mind control over Mari and Adrien and their alter egos. BYE!

Ha ha, if only.😂