What If... (Ladynoir)

YOU were the Puppeteer?!

2nd person

"Ladybug, come to life!" You exclaimed triumphantly.

As you said those words, Ladybug froze. She was about to use her lucky charm on you, but she was too late.

You smirked.

Time to let the ship sail...

"Now... KISS!!!!"

Ladybug and Chat Noir looked at each other lovingly, ran to each other, and started to kiss passionately.

"Yessss..... YAAAAASSSS..... YyAAaaSSsssSS CONTINUE ON FOREVER!!!! Oh, wait..."

You zoomed to a nearby doll store and snatched a Simon Says doll, not caring about purchasing it. (The cashier was hiding anyways sooo....)

Not long after, you arrived back to where Ladybug and Chat Noir were still kissing. (You didn't tell them to stop...)

"Simon Says, come to life!"

A few moments later, he came running in the room.

"Make Ladynoir kiss forever," You commanded.

He nodded and said, "Simon Says, LADYNOIR KISS 4 EVA AND LET MY SHIP SSSAAAAIIIILLLLL!!!"

Then, you broke your wand, the Akuma flying out. You snatched a nearby jar and captured it.

"This will be my bestest pet ever since it made my ship happen!" You smiled childishly.

And since Ladybug never used her miraculous ladybug power that restores everything, her and Chat Noir became a couple and lived happily ever after.

For once Hawkmoth did something useful besides sitting with his Akumas and ranting and crying over how much of a loser he is...

Sorry not sorry, Hawkmoth.

I know it's a bit cringy at some parts but I hoped you found this at least somewhat funny.😂