Another Random Marichat AU

Yep. Another one of these. What can I say? I love Marichat.😏

I looked up to the figure standing in front of me. His wild, messy blond hair was glistening in the moonlight, and it made him look a bit transparent. His beautiful, captivating green eyes glowed with a friendly hue.

"Who are you?" I asked.

He smiled. "I am Chat Noir. I am merely an abandoned spirit, doomed to aimlessly roam this Earth for eternity. I am not dead, yet I am not alive either."

I stared at him, studying him to see if he was lying. I could tell he wasn't.

"So, what's you're purpose then?"

He continued to smile warmly, and then answered with his gentle, friendly voice. "Since I was abandoned here and left to perish, which I didn't exactly die, I am now a guardian to these people so they won't have to face the same fate as I was supposed to."

"Wow, he's been through a lot," I thought to myself.

"But do people see you? I mean, I never heard word of-"

"My existence? Honestly, you're the first person to see me," He said as he chuckled. 

I gave him a rather shocked and confused look. Why was I the only one to see him...?

There was a long, uncomfortable  pause of silence between us for a while.

"Well, it's really getting late. Shall my Purrincess grant her knight purrmission to take her home?"

I giggled at his silliness. "Yes she shall, my knight."

Then he picked me up bridal style and took me home.

Our friendship would grow rapidly after that.

But little did I know later on it'd become even more than that.

I know it's similar (in a way) to the other Marichat AU, but it's different. Purrsonally, I liked writing both of them.😂