What's Up With Chat?

I know, another Marichat. Yes, it's my favorite ship. (along with Ladynoir they both are tied with me). But this was requested by @valpowromance, so let's get on with it.

A lot of boys have been hitting on me lately. I wonder why...

I was just out on a stroll through Paris's streets when a boy my age walked over to me, and started to flirt with me. The annoying old usual...

Oh, I'm SO done with these boys!

Just as I was about to open my mouth to say I wasn't interested, I felt familiar arms wrap around my waist protectingly.

"Dream all you want, but this girl is mine," he hissed.

Yep, it was Chat.

But why is he being so protective all of a sudden...?

The other boy looked furious. He threw a fist at Chat but as he did, Chat extended his staff and launched us towards my home.

We didn't speak the entire way. The whole time I could still feel the waves of anger eminating from him. Why's Chat acting like this?

Once we landed on my balcony, I opened the trap door (thankfully I left it unlocked) and went inside.

What I didn't know was Chat snuck in as well.

He suddenly pounced on me, pinning me to my bed.

"C- Chat?! What're you doing?!"

"Every boy that come across you starts flirting with you! Your my princess and no one else's! You are mine!"

"What?!"

But then, unexpectedly, he closed the gap between us in a kiss that was full of passion and emotion.

And I actually liked it.

He reluctantly pulled away, mumbling against my lips, "No one can steal my lady, my bugaboo, or my princess from me."

And then he kissed me again...

Which I like even more.

I know it's like SUPER cliche and most likely cringy. I stink at writing.😂 Anyway, I'm still open to requests! Peace out!😎✌