Just like the siren sang.

Btw this is a siren AU and it's set in old times. (Like when, according to myth, mermaids, sirens, and all those creatures "existed".

Chat Noir, a humble (and very handsome) traveler, was walking along the shores of Paris.

He was enjoying his alone time. In fact, he always was alone. Well, when he wasn't with his friend, Nino, anyways.

But he started hearing this eerie, flawless, and hypnotic voice echo across the beachside.

Startled, he spun around in ever direction, looking for whatever was the source of that extravagant voice.

He didn't see anything.

He shrugged, thinking he was just hallucinating.

But little did he know he actually wasn't.

Not long after, he heard the voice again. Now, he found himself running in the direction where it came from.

As he heard the voice harmonise more, the more he fell under a spell. The more he found his soul crawling away from him...

He then stopped running when he saw the most beautiful creature in his life.

She was a siren. Her tail scales were a bright crimson at the top, and then near the end faded into black, with the very end of her tail being a lighter, more transparent black. Her top was the same pretty crimson as the top of her tail. She had light red, transparent fins on her arms and neck, with the tips being black. But what was most captivating about her was her unique, light blue eyes that shone like stars.

But looks can be deceiving.

And then she started to sing again.

"Oh come, oh come, thy traveler, come with me.
I'll take you into the depths of the sea.
I'll show you, thy traveler, the secrets within,
Oh, come, oh come, thy traveler, with me..."

And now Chat Noir was no longer in control of his body or mind.

His soul was manipulated to drift toward her...
And leave him with no conscience. Therefore, he couldn't reason with himself.

And now he was going to be dragged into the depths of the sea.

Just like the siren sang.

I don't even know why I made this. I guess I was just bored...?😅