Marichat

(AN: if u haven't heard the news if the marichat balcony scene, GO ON FREAKING YOUTUBE U WILL DIE OF SCREAMING. Anyway, this is how I picture the balcony scene to be like. IDK if in the scene it is day or night but cuz imma cliche I'll make it nightime.)

"Goodnight Tikki."
"Goodnight Marinette."

I start to walk to my bed when I heard a thump on my roof. I go to check who it is and it's none other than Chat Noir.

"Hey Chat! What're you doing here?"
He looks towards me. He's sitting on the railing.
"I heard you were involved in the fight today with the villain. I just wanted to check on you to see if you were ok." He turns his head to face the beautiful city lights.

I climb out of the trapdoor and walk up to the railing, standing next to Chat. We glance at each other, and for that second I see something in his eyes I've never seen as Ladybug or Marinette.
I saw pain.
"Chat, I know there's something upsetting you. You don't have to, but it feels better when you vent to someone."
He tenses up, but soon loosens and speaks again."I don't wanna reveal my identity, so this might be a bit vague," he began."My father is really strict and is always in a bad mood. He makes me do a lot of things I don't exactly 'love' doing. But I do what he asks in hope of making him happy. I feel like I should just give up..."

I looked at Chat with pity and understanding. Adrien's father was like that to. Maybe their fathers worked together or something?

"...And my mom is gone. She was the light of the family before she disappeared."

Chat hopped down from the railing, looking down at his feet in sadness.

"I have a friend who's father is just like yours. He does everything to try to please him. His mom disappeared as well. And no, you shouldn't give up. You should keep on hoping for the best."

Chat looked at me.

"Have you ever thought of 'hope' as an acronym?"

Chat shook his head.

"Hold On Pain Ends."

Before I could even blink, I was crushed into a hug.

"Thank you Marinette. You have no idea how gold hearted of a person you are."

Before I could register what he just said, he kissed me on the cheek and took off saying,"Farewell, Princess!!"

My heart melted. This cat was starting to steal my heart away from Adrien.

                       And I think I didn't mind.