Ladynoir AU

After looking at pictures on Google, I finally found inspiration. Hope you all enjoy!😁

A young man burst in the door of the cottage, panting heavily.

The young woman's eyes widened. She lived in the cottage in the middle of the forest so she could steer clear from too much people. She had a curious, rather odd and hated gift.

She was a witch.

But she wasn't a witch of evil, like most were around here. She was the only living witch of luck and creation left on Earth. She wanted to stay away from people so they wouldn't crowd her with requests of certain potions and such.

"Oh my goodness! Are you alright, sir?" She asked in panic and worry.

"I'm... ok... I just wanted... to ask for... something..." He said in between pants.

He soon calmed his panting and looked at the girl.

She was a bit taken aback by his golden blond hair and striking, unique green eyes. Also, he was dressed up like a black cat.

The young man was also taken aback by the beauty of this witch. He had heard word about a witch living in the area who was distant, but was willing to help out those in need who happened to wander into her cottage.

He never thought she would be this beautiful. Her friendly, sky blue eyes were just so lovely and comforting. And her unique, pretty black-blue hair...

He realized that he was getting of track due to his thoughts, so he shook his head, snapping out of his train of thought.

"What do you need, sir?" She asked.

"Well, first I would like to have a drink if water. I had to run a long ways to get here," he said as he chuckled a bit.

She nodded and fetched some water for him to drink. As she handed the mug to him, she asked, "Why'd you have to run to get here?"

"Rain."

She started to laugh. "I guess you don't like the rain?"

He smiled a bit. "Well as you can see, I'm a cat."

She smirked playfully. "Uh-huh."

There was a bit of silence for a moment until the girl spoke again.

"What's your name?"

"Chat Noir. And may I ask what's your name?"

She grinned. "Ladybug."

He smiled warmly. "What a pretty name..." Chat Noir thought to himself.

"Anyways, what do you really need?" Ladybug asked, trying to get back on track.

"Oh! I was wondering if you could conjure up a potion...?"

She raised an eyebrow. "What kind of potion?"

"A good luck potion. Since I'm a black cat, I don't have the best of luck," he joked.

"Well, I can't make a permanent good luck potion right now because I don't have the main requirement. But, I can make a temporary good luck potion. Is that alright?"

He tilted his head. "What's the 'main requirement'?"

She blushed a little. "Uhhhh... umm.... You don't need to know. It's not important anyways," she said nervously.

Chat Noir shrugged. "Well, it's alright if you make a temporary potion. How long does it last?"

"2 days."

He thought for a minute. "Hmmm... How about this? I come back every 2 days when the potion wears off, so I can get another potion until you get the 'main requirement'. Then, you can make me the permanent potion. Deal?"

It didn't sound like a bad deal. She'd be helping someone out, which she loved doing. The only problem was the requirement...

But she could try to get it, right? It'd be tough, but she could try!

"Deal."

They shook hands, agreeing with each other.

Later, when the potion was ready, she gave it to Chat Noir and bid him goodbye.

"Farewell, m'lady!" He called as he walked away from the little cottage.

She giggled as he said that.

When he was gone, Ladybug said to herself, "Now I just have to get the main requirement...

Find true love and true love's kiss."

Little did she know she'd get that much sooner than she thought.

Btw, the witch thing wasn't because of Halloween. Hope y'all enjoyed this one shot!😊