She Will Show Them

Usagi walked to her house in the cold night. Her only companion was the moon.

Usagi was thinking about how her friends and boyfriend had betrayed her. She was crying a river only thinking about it.

When Usagi stopped crying she was infront of her house. She took a deep breath and came inside. What she didn't expect was that her mother and father where standing infront of her.
Usagi was surprised, but stood there silently.

"Usagi Tsukino, you are in big trouble." Her mother said.

"You're teacher called and said that you got a bad grade in your math test, you go to your room and study, there will be no dinner tonight, now go," her father said.

Usagi began sobbing heavily that was highly unlike her. She only cried overdramatically.

Usagi then said sadly," You guys don't even care how I feel you only saw me as a failure and you saw my bad grades. YOU GUYS NEVER SAW ME AS A PERSON!!!"

Usagi ran to her room crying. Leaving her parents there in shock.

Usagi locked her room and fell on the bed. She cried and cried.

She stopped crying and said," I will show them who I really am now, but I should get to sleep now."

She put her pink bunny pajamas on and got into bed falling to sleep.

I hope you guys like it I know it's short, but I will try to make them longer💖