I Declare the Sailor Wars

"Awwwwwwwww," was heard around the two siblings who were hugging and crying.

Sailor Cosmos and Motoki separated. They looked at each other while crying tears of joy.

"Ummm Sailor Cosmos I don't want to ruin the moment, but the bastards broke in," Sailor Mercury said.

"Okay look Motoki take this crystal and I want you to transform into the Crescent Moon Knight," Sailor Cosmos said pushing a blue crystal to Motoki.

Motoki nodded and then left the living room into the kitchen. Sailor Cosmos then turned and said, "Okay guys we have to defeat them. Remember when Sailor Venus said they didn't have anymore powers will they do because they're still the princesses of their planets."

"Can't you take their powers and strip them of their titles and powers," Sailor Mercury said.

"Yes but there is only one way to do that," Sailor Cosmos said casting her eyes down, her grip on the staff tightening.

"Oh your not gonna take our powers away Sailor Cosmos."

Everyone turned around an saw the traitors had gotton into the living room smirking.

"So Sailor Cosmos was really dumb, ditzy, and crybaby Usagi," Rei said smirking going up to Usagi. "Pathetic."

"Oh and these two are the new sailor scouts right," Ami said going to them. "Well you should really join us, Usagi is just going disappoint you guys."

"Yes, she is. She's a good for nothing crybaby. She can't even walk straight without tripping every five seconds," Minako said and then turned her eyes lusftully at Sir Edmond. "Plus I'll show you a good time cutie."

"Ummm yeah no thank you," Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus, and Sir Edmond said.

"Well we just wanted to battle with Usagi, but since your all here we want to battle, right everyone," Rei said to everyone while the traitors nodded, some reluctantly.

"Wait, Sailor Cosmos I believe your forgetting me," someone said from behind them.

They turned around and they saw a guy dressed up in a silver and deep blue armor. He had a golden sword and a pair of silver fighting knives.

"Yeah how could I forget about you," Sailor Cosmos said smiling.

"WHO IS HE," Rei yelled angrily.

"I'm Cresent Moon Knight," he said smirking at Rei.

Everyone stayed silent until Rei said, "Usagi I came to declare something here with you."

"What is it Rei," Sailor Cosmos replied, hoping for it to not be what she believed it was.

"I want to declare the beginning of the Sailor Wars," Rei said smirking.

Sailor Cosmos gasped, "Rei, do you really want to do this."

"Yes so I could get rid of you and become queen," she said smirking.

"If I do accept I want to ask do any of you want to join me," Sailor Cosmos asked the girls and Mamoru.

The girls looked at each other. They didn't reply.

"Fine so be i-----," Sailor Cosmos said befor being cut off.

"I'll join you princess," Haruka said walking over to her.

"Me too," Hotaru replied.

"Haruka, Hotaru you can't be serious," Michuru and Setsuna cried out.

"Yes we are," they said coldly to them.

"Koneko, I'm sorry I truly am I shouldn't have said those things. You are the most prescious thing to me," Haruka said a few tears coming out of her eyes, which surprised everyone.

"Princess, I am sorry you are the one who gave me a second chance. You were the person who believed in me even when the others were going to destroy me. Please forgive me," Hotaru cried.

"Haruka," Sailor Cosmos said while crying silently, "Hotaru I forgive you and I declare that both of you shall be Sailor Uruanes and Sailor Saturn once again if you accept it."

"Yes, we accept being your guardians again and we shall protect you with our lives," the both replied bowing their heads.

"Then Princess Haruka and Princess Hotaru I declare you Sailor Uruanes and Sailor Saturn once more," she said tapping their head with her staff.

A blinding light appeared for a second and then disappeared. Infront of Sailor Cosmos were Sailor Uruanes and Sailor Saturn.

"YOU TRAITORS," Rei yelled angrily.

"No Rei you and the rest are the traitors," Sailor Saturn calmly said.

"NO WERE NOT," yelled Minako.

"Yes you are Minako," Sailor Uruanes said griting through her teeth.

"Im done with this Usagi do you or do you not accept to start the Sailor Wars," Rei said putting her hand out.

Sailor Cosmos stayed quiet for a few seconds and put her hand out slowly and shook Rei's hand.

"Yes Rei I accept," Sailor Cosmos replied quietly while Rei smirked.

"Let the Sailor Wars begin," a voice yelled.