Sailor Uranus vs Michiru

Everyone was silent trying to decide who would go next.

"Would any of you like to go?" Cosmos asked to the remaining scouts that had to fight.

"I will go," Sailor Uranus said walking to the battlefield smirking.

"Then Michiru will go," Rei smirked while Michiru stepped up to the battlefield.

Everyone excep Uranus, Rei, and mysterious man gasped not believing what they had heard.

"Well this will be intresting," the man whispered under his breath.

"Well then Michiru and Sailor Uranus you may began," the man yelled signaling the beginning of the battle.

"World shaking," Uruane's yelled.

She raised her arms which carried power and threw it to the ground creating an earthquake. Mixhiru stumbled and was hit back into the wall.

She stoid up quickly and yelled, "Drowning waters."

Waves appeared while Uranus jumped out of rhe way while splitting the waves apart with her sword.

"H-how did you do that," Michiru asked shocked.

"Real easy if you just had trained with me and not be with your lover you could have learned this sweetheart," Uranus sarcastically ended.

Everyone gasped at the fact that Michiru had a lover.

"I do not have a lover Haruka," Michiru denied.

"Well then if you don't why did I meet a woman asking for you and telling me how hot you were including in her bed," Uranus asked amused at seeing Michiru's shocked face.

"W-what," Michiru asked shocked.

"Well this is getting boring," the man and Uranus said.

"Well it doesn't matter anymore," Michiru replied before screaming, "Raging sea's!"

A tsunami of water appeared in the battlefield hitting Uranus and throwing her in the air.

Uranus hit the ground in a matter of seconds and everyone was shocked to see her in the ground laying weakly.

Cosmos gripped her staff tightly waiting to see what would happen.

Uranus then stood up and while wiping the blood from her lips.

"Well time to end this," Uranus said and yelled, "space sword!"

The energy formed and set out fying energy to Michiru which hit her and made her drop to the floor.

Uranus walked up to her and whispered sorrowfully, "I'm sorry."

She then plunged the sword into Michiru which made her die in seconds and faded away.

Uranus dropped to the floor and dropped her space sword. Her friends ran up and hugged her. Uranus cried and hugged the others.

The others meanwhile talked about how Michiru failed them and how they go about in their next battle.