Telling Motoki

Usagi's eyes immediately widened at what she heard. She turned her head around and looked at the blushing Zack shocked.

"W-what did you say," Usagi asked wanting to make sure she didn't hear wrong.

"Ummmmm Usagi can we go outside please," he said looking the other way.

"S-sure," she said getting up the couch making sure not to step on anyone while Zach hurried outside.

Usagi put on her bunny slippers and went outside and saw Zach looking at the moon and stars.

"You know Usagi I leaened this quote 'She was like the moon; part of her was always hidden away," Zach said turning around, "that kinda reminds me of you."

Usagi blushed and sighed, "Zach please I need to know what you said."

Zach sighed and smiled," Well I knew I couldn't keep fighting it could I."

"Huh," Usagi said.

"Usagi I know we haven't known each other for long and we've been friends for a short time, but since I met you I couldn't describe the feelings I felt for you, but now I know the word I was looking for all this time," Zach said looking at the moon.

"What was that word Zach," Usagi said getting closer to him.

"Usagi that word was........ love," Zach answered blushing.

Usagi blushed and was shocked did he really like her or wasthis a sick joke.

"How do I know you like me Zach. Maybe you'll betray me or is this a sick joke," Usagi asked getting nervous.

"Well 'actions speak louder than words'," Zach said chuckling a bit.

Usagi was confused, "W-what do you me-,"

Usagi was cut off when she felt Zach's lips on hers. Her eyes widened for a few seconds before she closed them and kissed him back gently.

 Her eyes widened for a few seconds before she closed them and kissed him back gently

"NOOOO GET AWAY FRIM HER SHE'S MINE," they heard someone yell and they seperated.

They turned their heads to the left and saw a crazed-looking Mamoru staring at them insanely.

"You," Mamoru said pointing at Zach, "how dare you kiss her she's MINE." Mamoru then turned to Usagi,"And you slut are gonna be taught a lesson."

Mamoru laughed insanely and reached his hand into his pocket and pulled out a knife.

Usagi and Zach gasped bedore running into the house ans locking it.

"Oh no you don't. I have back up anyways," Mamoru said smirking and the girl's appeared smirking.

Usagi was shocked at what she saw and ran into the living room yelling, "Everyone get up get up."

"What's wrong Usa," Makoto said not fully awake while the rest tried to stay awake

"Guys Mamoru is here and he is with the girls and has a knife," Usagi said scared while Zach had his arm around her trying to comfort her

"WHAT," they yelled.

"Shhhh they might hear you guys," Zach said whispering.

Everyone nodded and stayed quiet.

"Guys shouldn't we call the police," Motoki said.

"No no we can't do that," Usagi said.

"Why not they dont have any power's any more," Ichigo said loudly and everyone gasped. "What," said Ichigo confused.

Usagi pointed at Motoki who was shocked.

"Ohhhh," Ichigo said understanding. "Hehehe sorry guys."

"Usagi what does she mean 'they don't have any powers anymore'," Motoki said.

Usagi sighed, "Well you needed to find out one day or another."

Motoki was confused. What was she talking about?

"Motoki," Usagi said, "what I'm about to tell you must never leave this room or be told to anyone ever okay,."

Motoki shook his understanding the conditions. Everyone then formed a circle to listen.

Usagi sighed, "There was once a time where......"