Rei vs Sailor Cosmos

"Now for our last battle Princess Reina of Mars and Sailor Cosmos step up to the battlefield," the man yelled.

The two girls stepped up to the battlefield ready to end this once and for all.

"Begin," yelled the man once more.

Both girl stayed still until Rei attacked suddenly.

Cosmos quickly blocked her attack with a forcefield.

Rei growled, "What makes you think you can win this battle. Your just a clumsy ditz that doesn't know anything."

Cosmos sighed, "Your right Rei. I am a clumsy ditz." She lowered her forcefield and Rei began attacking again.

"I never did well in school and I tripped a lot." The attacks came flying at Cosmos, "you and Mamoru came into my life and broke me."

Rei's attacks didn't affect her so she started walking up to her. "I took all the insults and pain. I knew Mamoru never belonged to me. I knew that and I stayed with him because I thought I loved him."

"Why isn't this working," Rei yelled and increased her powers.

"I was foolish and never saw past the lies. I didn't want to believe that you and Mamoru never believed me, but then I realized  something," Cosmos stopped in front of Rei and grabbed her hands while crying.

"I realized that after everything I still loved you guys."

The whole battlefield stayed quiet. Everyone except Cosmos shocked at what they heard.

"No," Rei whispered. "No you can't I hate you. You took everything from me. You took Mamoru, the girls, and a kingdom."

Rei broke down, "Even after I took everything away you get a better future."

Everyone stared at the display in front of them.

"Rei is this really what you want,"  Cosmos asked.

"No this isn't what I want."

Cosmos nodded and stood up. She walked up to the scouts and Edmond.

She whispered something to them and they nodded. They walked to the battlefield and leaned down to talk to Rei.

Rei's eyes widened while nodding. She then stood up with the rest and looked up ahead of her.

"You did this to us."