Sakura and Ichigo vs Mamoru

While walking to the Crown Arcade they asked each other questions. They asked eachother what was their favorite color, food, books, and many other things.

They finally got to the arcade and sat down in in the stools by the counter. They talked for a few minutes before Motoki came.

"Hey Usagi, how are you and who are your new friends," he asked with curiosity.

"Hey Motoki these are my new friends, Sakura and Ichigo Collins. Guys this is my friend, more like my big brother, Motoki Furahata," she said smiling.

"Hi it's nice to meet you Motoki," Sakura said quietly.

"Yes, very nice to meet you," Ichigo said smiling cheerfully.

"Well do you girls want anything," he said.

"Mm I will have a pretzel please," said Sakura.

"I'll have a some choclate ice cream please," said Ichigo.

Motoki nodded, "Would you like your usual Usagi."

"Yes, please Motoki," she said smiling.

Motoki nodded and then left to prepare their orders. The girls then began talking again for a few moments until they saw someone enter

Usagi saw Mamoru and winced. He had his arm in a bandage and his head was wrapped too.

'I need to hide fast,' she thought.

"H-hey guys let's go to the bathroom for a moment," she said nervously.

"Okay," they said with suspicion in her voice.

They then left to the bathroom and waited for Usagi to explain something.

"Usagi what was that about. You ran when you saw that guy enter did he do something to you," asked Ichigo.

"O-okay look since were friends I'll tell you everything okay," she said quietly and began to tell her story.

When she finished she saw the two girls angry.

"I'm gonna go kick his ass," Ichigo and Sakura yelled.

They left the bathroom being chased by Usagi telling them to stop.

"Hey you with the ugly green jacket, yelled Ichigo.

Mamoru turned around amd said, "Yes how may I help you and my jacket isn't ugly," he said.

"Look I know what you did to my friend so your gonna pay," said Ichigo angrily.

"What friend," said Mamoru confused.

"Pathetic," said Sakura.

"What," said Mamoru.

"You men are all the same. You think your high and mighty and can break a girl's heart. Well guess what buddy your wrong. I'll NEVER let that happen. Escpically to my friend," Sakura said angrily.

"What friend," yelled Mamoru.

"Usagi Tsukino," they both said.

Mamoru smirked, "Ah her well she deserved that. She didn't deserve me. She's just a child."

Ichigo and Sakura turned red. They yelled and Ichigo grabbed Mamoru's shirt and pulled him to her and whispered in his ear, "You don't know when to shut your mouth do you," she said smirking evilly.

Sakura then came close and punched him in face and the stomach.

In the backround everyone was watching even Usagi. They all watched with interest.

Mamoru fell to the floor in pain and picked himself up.

"You really think a weak punch like that will hurt me. Don't make me laugh."

Sakura and Ichigo growled and kicked him im the stomach. He doubled over in pain and fell onto his knees.

"Pathetic," they said.

They then punched him in the face and threw him in the ground.

They turned to look at Usagi. They noticed that she had tears in her eyes. They ran up to her and asked her what was wrong

"Thank you," was all she said before hugging them.