Forgiveness

3 days had passed since Makoto felt sorry for betraying Usagi. She had put off any plans she had with the girls and just stayed at home.

At school she saw Usagi hanging out with Sakura, Ichigo, and Zachary. She felt ashamed of her actions and always atayed alone refusing to be with the girls.

*Lunch Time*

"Hey Usagi who's that girl staring at us," asked Ichigo nodding over to Makoto.

Usagi turned around and saw her. Her eyes were red and puffy like she had been crying. Her uniform was wrinkled and seemed to be a bit dirty and her hair was down.

"That's one of the girl's I used to hang out with before she betrayed me," said Usagi to Ichigo and Sakura.

Immediately thier eyes hardend and they stood up and started walking off to where Makoto was sitting.

"Hey guys stop," Usagi yelled over to them, but they kept walking.

"Hey you," yelled Ichigo.

Makoto looked up from her lunch to see Ichigo and Sakura walking up to her.

"Y-yes," said Makoto when they got to her.

"So you think it's right to betray people right," Ichigo said coldly.

Immediately, Makoto knew they were talking about Usagi.

"W-where is she. I have to tell her something," she said looking at Ichigo straight into her eyes.

"Oh so you want to talk to her know. Well no you habe no right too," said Sakura.

"I-I just want to talk to her," said Makoto.

"Guys," they heard someone yell and they turned to see Usagi.

"U-Usagi I have to talk to you please," Makoto said tightening her hands around her lunchbox.

"We already told you NO," Sakura said before Usagi could say anything.

"U-Usagi p-p-please," Makoto said at the verge of tears.

"Yes Kino we can talk," Usagi said.

"Usagi you can't," said Ichigo.

Usagi's eyes hardened and said in a voice colder than ice, "Yes I can Ichigo. Now please leave us alone."

Ichigo gulped and nodded while Sakura dragged her away.

"Now Kino what did you want to talk about," Usagi said.

Makoto stayed silent and handed her a lunchbox that she got out of her backpack. It was almost like her's but it was silver, pink, and white.

"Here I made this for you," Makoto said.

Usagi loooked at the lunchbox and took it silently. She took it out of the little bag and opened it.

She gasped at what she saw. It was the same lunch that Makoto briught when they first met.

"U-Usagi I-I k-k-know you c-can't f-forgive me, b-but I-I'm really s-sorry," said Makoto crying.

Usagi sttod there silently. She then walked up to the bench, set the box down, and walked up to Makoto and hugged her.

"I forgive you.......... Mako," said Usagi whispering to her.

Makoto cried harder and hugged Usagi back.

"T-thank y-you....... Usa," Makoto said silently.

Whst they didn't know was there were 5 pairs of eyes watching them. 3 pairs were watching in awwwe while the other teo were watching in hatred.