Here We Go Again

"Die" 

With that one word Rei raised her hand up gathering power in her hand. 

Mercury struggled to get away from her, but Rei had her trapped. She rapidly looked up at her squinting slightly. 

"DIE YOU WENCH" Rei yelled her eyes void of emotion as she threw her attack at Mercury. 

Mercury shut her eyes tightly waiting for the pain, but it never came. She opened her eyes slightly seeing Venus holding Rei off. 

Venus struggled against Rei before throwing her off Mercury helping her stand up. 

"Venus go help Cosmos she'll need your help. I can handle her," Mercury told her getting ready to fight. 

"No, Cosmos asked me to come help and you're my best friend and sister I can't leave you. So please let me fight alongside you," Venus replied standing beside her ready to fight. 

"Aw so sweet you two are really willing to loose your lives ready to fight me," Rei spoke catching their attention immediately. 

Smirking at the sudden attention she began speaking arrogantly, "I mean what's the point of you fighting me. I'm Rei the princess of mars and future queen of the galaxy. I will destroy and will rule over all the mortals and finally get rid of you guys and Cosmos ONCE AND FOR ALL." 

The two scouts stood still listening to her. She was obviously being controlled by Wiseman once again which meant two things. 

1. She was still envious of Sailor Cosmos 

2.The only way to rescue her was to defeat Wiseman once and for all. 

The scouts smirked while looking at each other. Oh this battle was going to be fun. 

Rei stared at two girls ready to speak once more , but Venus beat her to it, "Rei, darling, you living in a fantasy. You've gone mad. The only one worthy to be queen is Princess Serenity. She is everything you are not dear. She holds the dignity and grace of a queen and the heart of a warrior while you hold the heart of a coward." 

"SHUT UP" 

Venus and Mercury smirked at her. 

"Afraid to her the truth princess," Mercury called out mockingly. 

Rei fumed at their words. Who were they to call her a coward. 

"Enough of this I'll prove that I am the worthy one of ruling over the whole galaxy," she yelled at them. 

The scouts smiled, "Gladly."

And their fight began. 

'We'll buy you some time Cosmos so please..... win.'