×02×

REQUESTED BY: -
SHIP: JANAH/JOCK/JONACK
TITTLE: BUTTERFLIES

Jack was depressed.
He barely ate anything, he slept one hour or two per day, and the worst part, he cut himself.
At first, the boys didn't notice, but days after they seemed to have seen his problems. But, what was bothering him?
Well, his boyfriend, Daniel had cheated on him recently and it wasn't just that. He had cheated on him with one of his best friends, Marcos. He didn't blame him tho, he blamed himself for not being enough.
Today wasn't different, he sat in the bathroom, with a razor on his hand and making small cuts all over his arms.
After cutting, he made sure to clean everything. Then, he sat in bed recovering from the blood loss and then he exited the room. As always, he had to act like he was happy. But when he reached the end of the stairs, his eyes met with someone he didn't want to see; Marcos.
"Great, this is going to be a long day"
He thought. After all, Marcos was his best friend, like a brother. He knew something was wrong.

- Jack is everything okay?

Jack was nearly breaking down when Marcos held him by the arm. Jack flinched because of the pain.

- Jack... tell me you didn't...

- What's going on here?

Daniel asked joining the pair. At this point, tears streamed down Jack's cheeks. Marcos and Jack's eyes met one last time before the oldest pull his sleeve up. Daniel face dropped and Marcos gasped. Jack quickly got out of his grasp and exited the house. He ran and ran until he was far enough from the house. He sat down on a bench and bring his knees to his chest. He cried hard until someone pull him into a hug. He or she, smelled like vanilla and caramel. "Daniel" Jack thought.

- It's going to be okay Jack, I swear.

- You swear a l-lot of things you know?? You swore that you will be loyal but you cheated... how can I trust you now??

Daniel frowned. He knew Jack was right but he did it for Marcos.

- Jack this can't be bothering you, cause it didn't mean anything okay?? We kissed just for Marcos, for him to realize if he was straight, bi or gay. Trust me okay??

- D-daniel... For you it's probably just that but you know what it meant to me? It seemed like i wasn't enough and you know my insecurities... you really had to do it?? Or it really didn't mean anything?? I think it did meant. You think I didn't saw you the second time?? Or the the third one?? I've caught you multiple times but you never noticed. Yeah, you say that it didn't mean anything, but you kept repeating it. If you didn't love me anymore, you could've just said but no, you had to show me the other way huh? Cheating and cheating all over again. Well Daniel Seavey, thank you for everything, but we're done.

With that, Jack stood up, looked at Daniel one last time and stared to walk towards the house. After a little walk, he arrived at the house. He hadn't noticed he was crying till Jonah had led him to the room the eldest shared with Corbyn and Zach and had removed the tears with his thumb.

- Jack, what's wrong??

- E- everything i-is wrong J- Jonah..

He managed to spill in between sobs. Jonah gave him a look before hugging him. When they pulled apart, Jonah lifted his chin with his index finger and pull him into a kiss. When Jonah kissed him, Jack felt something he had never experienced with Daniel, butterflies.

From that day, Jonah and Jack became closer and closer and Jonah finally got the courage to ask Jack out. They were currently at one of their dates at a beach when Jonah told Jack to sit down. It was a beautiful night, the light of the full moon was illuminating them and it was just a dream moment. Then, when it couldn't be more perfect, Jonah knelt down in front of Jack, took a little box out of his pocket and opened it.

- This, Jack Avery, is a promise ring. It will keep us together forever. I want to be next to you until I'm old and cranky and you have to punch me and say be more gentle. I want to be with you in the good in the bad and in the crazy. I just want to be with you. Wow that was cheesy huh? But anyway, would you give me the pleasure of being your boyfriend??

Jack blinked a few tears away and nodded with a big smile forming on his lips. Jonah kissed him passionately and once again, they both felt butterflies.