×06×

REQUESTED BY: Dj_Brookie_Cookie
SHIP: ZACK/JACH
TITTLE: ALONE
WARNING: TRIGGERING ALERT

Another night alone.
Another day cutting myself, sinking into my depression.
I swear I've tried, several times, to stop, to be happy, but it's hard.
For me, even breathing is hard.
I'm so broken in the inside that it's starting to show up on the outside. I have big bags under my eyes, I'm a lot skinnier,  and my eyes are a lot darker.
I'm lost, and I'm alone.

Zach's POV
The boys had left for a party so I've stayed at home with Jack.
I prepared myself for what I was about to confess.
I make sure that I'm alone with him, and I go upstairs and into his room.
I see the bathroom door wide open and I enter.
What I see next, makes me tear up.
He's sitting down on the floor, eyes closed and his wrist bleeding uncontrollably.

- Jack!

- I'm sorry...

He says looking right into my eyes. Tears stream down both of our faces.
I bring him to my chest as he slowly breakdowns on my arms.
He sobs into my gray hoodie at the same time he tells me not to leave him.
When he calms down a little, I clean his wound and wrap it with a bandage.
I look down into his eyes again after a long time and his, once light chocolate brown eyes, are now dark brown.
How did I not see this coming?
He had been skipping meals, staying awake in the nights, he's a lot skinnier... I've been dumb.
I didn't see how he was hurting, he had been alone, and that probably led him to do it.

- Why?

- I- I don't k-know it's just that everything i-is hard n-now. I-I'm never enough, e-everyone leaves me a-at the end.

He tries to talk clearly, but his voice breaks at the middle of the sentence.
He is trying hard not to break down again.
I don't know why he thinks he isn't enough.
For me, he's more than that. He's perfect. His eyes, his lips, his curls.
He's awesome, most important, he's unique.

I can't keep it inside anymore.
Seeing him so vulnerable makes me want him to be mine more. I lean in and my lips crush into his. Surprisingly, he kiss back and we make out.
When we pull apart searching for air, we are both blushing.

- So what are we??

He ask, hope filling his eyes.

- Well, I believe Zack is real so...

He blushes even more. He looks down trying to hide it from me but I use my index finger to lift his chin up. I smile at him and reach out my hand for him to take it.
He accepts and I lead him to the bed.

- I'll make it better okay?

I say, pointing to his heart. He nods and I pull him into a hug. We stay like that until Jack pulls apart.

- We have to clean your hoodie Zach..

I hadn't noticed it till now, but it was painted in red from Jack's blood.
Jack looks guiltily at it.

- It's okay, it'll go away. Let's cuddle and see a movie okay?

He nods and we both go to my bedroom.
I change my hoodie and I hide it on my closet. Hoping I can clean it when the boys are out.
Then, we both go down and watch a movie.
Halfway through he's already out on my arms.
When I finish the movie I wake him and he goes to his room while I go to mine.

I fall asleep and wake up shortly after when Jonah shakes me awake.
He has my hoodie on his hand.

- What's this Zach?

Gosh, I fucked up.

×××
A/N: Guys, I know I'm posting a lot of chapters but in four days I'll start school so I'm trying to post all the requests before I don't have more time. Anyway, this is the last one of today!
Part 2?
×××