×05×

REQUESTED BY: ayojessicayoung
SHIP: JANAH/JOCK/JONACK
TITTLE: TEASING
WARNING: LIGHT SMUT

I was trying hard to contain myself and not kiss him, but he was stunning. He looked super good I. That black jacket. I literally wanted to rip it right there, in front of everyone, I wouldn't care. I just wanted him, and I wanted him now. I leaned in and he didn't seem to notice, but I was going to do it.
I was near to kissing him when Logan shouted.

- IT'S A WRAP!!! THOSE ARE MY BOIIISSS!!

I released a breath that I didn't knew I was holding.
Jack looked at me with a frown.
I just shrugged and let it go.
After the shoot, we went to a party and the boys were really enjoying it. I only wanted Jack, so I wasn't really in the mood of partying.
I saw Jack walking up to me so my frown turned into a smile. He sat down on my lap.

- Why are you sitting here all alone??

- I just don't feel like partying you know.

- And how do you feel then?

I moved closer to his face.

- I think you know in what mood I am.

His cheeks turned a light pink while he smirked. He gave me a peck and then stood up.
- well you'll have to wait, cause I'm having a good time.
He winked at me and walked back to the dance floor.
No, he can't. He can't be teasing me right now. I watch as he dances with Zach on one of the sides. I can feel jealousy getting over me but I stay there, sitting there. I won't let him win.
I'm winning, he's giving up and coming for me when, suddenly, someone poured a drink on him. He went to the bathroom and changed into one of the shirts he had on the video. I was already turned up but now... I walked up to him, grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the car. I drove as fast as I could and we arrived at home.
I was literally running into the room as I dragged him with me. I threw him to the bed. And climbed on top of him. I started kissing his neck and up to his lips over and over again.

- wow someone is horny.

- Shut up.

I continued kissing him, this time going a little further. Kissing him on his hips. Then I unbuttoned his belt and his pants but just when I was about to pull down his boxers, I had an idea. I smirk and lick my lips and then I stand up. His eyes fluttered open.

- JONAH MARAIS DON'T YOU DARE LEAVING ME LIKE THIS!!

He shouts. I wink at him and get out of the room. I could hear him groaning angrily on the room.

- Sorry baby boy but no one teases me!

I shout before going downstairs. He follows me and when I sit down on the couch, he pouts.

- Please... I won't do it again I swear.

- Are you sure?? How can I believe you??

- Jonah please!

I give him an evil smile and I pin him to the wall. I start kissing him roughly.
I signal him to jump on me and he does as tell. He wraps his legs around my waist and I carry him to our room.
My fingertips travel softly through Jack's body.
Both of us look into each other eyes for a few seconds until I kiss him. I place him gently on the bed as I climb on top of him. I go down his neck, leaving kisses and small bites on the way. After a long way of kisses, I take his shirt off.
I take mine off too and unbutton his pants again. I pull them off quickly, we both need it.

×××
A/N: My good friend LittlexMoonlight  helped me out with this chapter so please go and give her novel love!!♥️
Also, do you want part 2?
×××