First day

Hey guys
I hope you enjoy the new story.

Blaze POV.
      *ring* *ring* *ring.* "shut up you stupid alarm." I said turning the alarm off and trying to go back to sleep. "Blaze get up it your first day to a new school." My Mom said. 'Oh crap I forgot I had school today.' I thought to myself. I got out of bed and grabbed my uniform.

      I walked down the stair and saw my mom making some breakfast and my dad was drinking his cup of coffee while going through his phone. I sat down at the table.

     "Ready for your first day." My dad said looking up from his phone. "Yeah I hope I make some new friends." I said taking a bite from the breakfast that my mom made. "Well you heading to school soon." Mom said.

      "Do I have to walk there or can you drive me." I asked my mom. "I can drive you there." My Mom said. "Okay I'm ready to leave then." I said placing my plate in the sink then walked over to the front door.

     We got to the school all the students were walking or being drop off. I got out of the car. "Have an nice day sweetheart." My Mom said. "I will mom." I said shutting the car door. I walked up to the school front door.

     I looked at my schedule and looked for my class. I finally found my class room. I walked inside and found a desk to sit at. The rest of the students walked in. The bell rung for class.

     "Good morning class today we have a new student. Blaze can you come up here and introduce yourself." The teacher said. I walked up to the front of the class.

"Hi I'm blaze. I transferred here last week. It's nice to meet you." I said. "Okay blaze you may have you seat." The teacher said. I walked back to my desk. Soon the lesson for class began.

    Soon class was over then it was for my next class. After that class was lunch. I walked to the lunch room and got my lunch. I sat at a table. Three students sat at my table. "Uh hi." I said. "So your blaze the new student." The person said. "Yeah that me and you are you." I said. "You better watch what you say he the alpha." Another student said. "My name is Ein. These two are rider and Jax." Ein said. "Nice to meet you." I said.

    Ein looked over somewhere and then whispered something to rider and Jax. Rider and Jax got up from the table and walked over to three students. They shoved the girl down and hit the two boy that were with her. They knock out the two boys the picked up the girl and shoved her into a locker.

    I was about to get up from the table and tell them to stop but Ein stopped me. "The girl that being shoved up against the locker is the omega. The two boy that are her friends. And if you want to be popular you will have to hurt her or you can do something else if you want to make new friends." Ein said.

       'The girl really cute but I want to make new friends but I don't want to hurt someone.' I thought to myself. I got up from the table and walk over to Jax and rider and the girl. "Oh hey blaze. Do you want to hit this girl." Jax said. 'I want to have new friends so if it means hurting this girl once then I will take that chance.' I thought.

     "Yeah." I said. Jax and rider moved. I picked up the girl by her shirt. I looked up at her to see that she had tears in her eyes.  I threw her to the girl then kicked her. "Nice good blaze." Rider said. "Thanks." I said. We started to walked over to our table. I looked in the corner of my eye to see the girl slowly getting up and walked over to her friends.

       A girl walked over to our table. She was short. "Ein what with all the rumors that your making." The girl said. "What rumors." Ein said. "The rumor that you made that me and you are dating." The girl said. "Oh yeah. It would make sense that we are dating we are the alpha male and female." Ein said. "Ein you know I don't like you." She said. "You will someday Aphmau." Ein said. 'So her name is Aphmau.' I though.

    "Oh hi are you new here." Aphmau said to me. "Yeah my name is blaze." I said. "It nice to meet you blaze my name is Aphmau. I'm the Alpha female." Aphmau said. "I hope you have a nice time here blaze." Aphmau said.

     Aphmau looked over in the same direction that the girl was in. "OMG DOTTIE." Aphmau said running over to the girl. 'So the omega name is Dottie. It a cute nameShe helped the girl. "What happened to you." Aphmau said to the girl.

      "Nothing are you guy okay." Dottie said to the boys next to her. "Yeah we are okay but you hurt a lot more then us." The guy said. "I'm fine Daniel." Dottie said. "Are you sure." The other guy said. "Yes Rylan." Dottie said. 'So there names are Daniel and Rylan.' I thought.

     "Okay let's just go to your locker and grab your lunch then we can go eat outside." Daniel said. Daniel, Rylan, Aphmau, and Dottie walked past our table. Dottie glared at us. I felt guilty.

     Soon the school day was over. I walked home and enter the house. My mom and dad were at work so I had the house to myself. I walked up to my room. I flopped on my bed. 'I should say I'm sorry Dottie.' I thought.

Hey guys
I hope you enjoy this chapter of the story. I will be posting chapter in this story once a week.
Anyways guys hope you have an amazing day or night and stay awesome as always
Bye~