Did he already move on

Hey guys
Hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry it's short.

Dottie POV.

    I woke up a beeping noise coming from beside me. I also heard talking. "Is my daughter going to be okay?" I heard my mom voice. "Yes but I do have one question. Do you know how it happened." The doctor said. "No we don't. Aphmau, Daniel, Rylan do you know what happened." My Mom said.

    "No we don't we just found her on the ground bleeding. We didn't see blaze around her and he always with her." I heard Aphmau day. "Yeah we looked around for him but he was no where to be seen." I heard Daniel voice. "Okay I be leaving." The doctor said.

   I opened my eyes and looked around. "Dottie your awake." My Mom said. "Do you remember anything." My Dad asked. "The last thing a remember was being kissed by Ein and blaze saw I ran after him but he punch me and kicked me." I said. I saw my dad face go from a worried face to anger face. "I gave him my trust and he hurts you. I'm not letting you near him again." My Dad said.

"He will never be our friend again after what he did. He even promised you that he wouldn't hurt you again but he didn't keep it." Daniel said. I felt tears in my eyes. "How about we change the subject." Aphmau said. We sat there and talked about something else.

(Time skip 4 weeks later)

I was finally released from the hospital. I was getting ready to leave for school. "Are you sure you want to go to school today dot." My Dad said. "Yes Dad I'll be fine." I said. "Fine." My Dad said. I walked out of the house and started heading to school.

I saw Daniel, Rylan, and alpha in front of the school. "Hey guys what's up." I said. They looked at me then hugged me. "Your finally back." Alpha said. "Yeah I'm glad to be out of the hospital but I'm still in pain from time to time. The doctor said it was gonna leave a scar." I said.

The bell rung for homeroom. Me and alpha walk to. We talk the whole time. "It was boring not talking to you in the morning." Alpha said. "Well I'm back now so it shouldn't be boring now." I said. The bell rung for first period.

I was walking to first period. 'I don't want to go to my next class.' I thought. I finally got there and sat down at my desk. "Welcome back dottie." I heard a few people say. I heard some sit next to me. I knew who it was. I started shaking think to that time.

    'When will this class end.' I thought to myself. The bell rung for class to begin. 'Today is going to be a long day.' I thought to myself. I waited for class to end which felt like forever soon the bell rung for lunch.

    I walked to my locker and grabbed my lunch. I walked toward the table that I sit at with everyone. I saw alpha at the table but I didn't see Daniel or Rylan yet. "Hey alpha where are Daniel and Rylan." I asked her. "I don't know." Alpha said. I started to hear yelling.

    "She back at school and you can't even say sorry to her." I heard Daniel voice. "I don't have to say sorry to her after what she did." I heard blaze. "She did nothing wrong to you." I heard Rylan. "Yes she did." I heard blaze again. I ran to where the yelling was coming from.

   I grabbed Rylan and Daniel by the werewolf ears and dragged them away. "Ow Ow Ow dottie let go." They said. Once we got to he table I let go of there ears. We sat down and ate. I looked around the lunch room and found blaze sitting next to a girl holding her hand. I felt my heart ache. 'Did he really move on.' I thought.

Hey guys
Hope you enjoy the the chapter. I will try to post a short chapter every day or I will post every other day.

Anyways guys hope you have an amazing day or night and stay awesome as always.

Bye~~~~