He asked

Hey guys
I'M BACK AND READY TO WRITE. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

(Two weeks later)

Dottie POV.

    I woke up and got dressed. I walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast for Daniel and Rylan. They woke up to the smell again. "What are you making for breakfast." Rylan asked sitting down in a seat. "I'm made beacon and eggs." I said placing plates down for Daniel and Rylan.

    We sat down and ate out breakfast. I heard my phone buzz. I checked to see who texted me. It was blaze.

(Text conversation)
B=do you want to hang out today?
D=sure.
B=cool I'll see you soon
D=bye
B=bye
(End of Text conversation)

     "I'm going to hang out with blaze today." I said getting off the chair. "Again. Are you sure that you and blaze are not a thing again." Daniel said. "No we are not a thing. We are just friends." I said. I felt an ache in my heart when I said friends. I walked out of the house yelling to the guys that I will be back later.

    I started to walk where blaze told me to meet him. I saw blaze. He didn't notice me yet so I took the chance to scare him. I walked up to him quietly. "BOO." I yelled. He didn't jump. "Nice try." Blaze said. "I didn't scare you not even a little." I said. "It's easy not being scare of someone that shorter then me." Blaze laughed. "Hey not call me short." I said.

    "So what do you want to do." Blaze said. I looked around. "Do you want to go ride some water slides." I asked blaze. "That sounds like a fun idea." Blaze said. "Race you there." Blaze said and started running. "Hey wait up." I said running after him.

    Once we got there we stopped running. "Beat you." Blaze said with a smile. "You had a head start." I said out of breath. "Which water slide do you want to go on first." Blaze said looking at the water slides. "How about we get on that one." I said pointed to a water slide.

   Me and blaze rode some water slide. We got hungry and ate some food then we went back to the water slides. Soon it was getting dark. "Do you want to go watch the sunset." Blaze asked. "Sure." I said. We started to walk to the beach.

    We sat on the beach and watch the sunset. "Hey Dottie can I ask you something." Blaze asked me. "Sure ask away." I said. "Will you go on a date with me. I know I hurt you but I won't ever again. I promise." Blaze said. I smiled at him. "Of course I will blaze. And I know you will not hurt me again because I know you learned your lesson." I said.

Hey guys
Long time no post. I know I was gone for a week or so. But every thing is back to normal. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Bye~~~~~~