Asking her out

Hey guys
Hope you enjoy the chapter.

(Time skip to 2 months later)

Blaze POV.

I woke up. Today there is no school because it a Saturday. I sat up and stretched. I yawned then rubbed my eyes. I checked my phone what time it was 9:56. I got up and got dressed. I went down stairs and saw note note from my mom and dad.

Hey sweetie

Me and your father had to go out of town for a business trip. We will be back in a week. You know how to take care for yourself. If you have anyone over at the house don't make a mess.

Love mom and dad.❤️💙

I set the note back on the counter. I got some cereal. I sat on the couch and watch some TV. My phone buzzed. I checked it. It was a text from Dottie.

(Text conversation)
D=want to hang out with me, Daniel, and Rylan today?
B=sure I got nothing better to do.
D=okay we are meeting up at my house in 2 hours see ya then.😊
B=see you then
(End of Text conversation)

     I set my phone down beside me. 'I got 2 hours before I see Dottie. Daniel and Rylan hate me still. Well at least I can see Dottie. Maybe I can ask her to go on a date with me.' I thought. I went back to watching TV.

(Time skip 2 hours later.)

      It was finally time to go to dottie's house. I started to walk there. Once I got there I saw Dottie, Daniel, and Rylan outside talking. I walked up to them.

"Hey guys." I said. "Hey blaze what's up." Dottie said. Daniel and Rylan gave me a glare. "We were just talking about where we were gonna go." Dottie said. "Where are we going." I asked. "Were going to the park." Dottie said. "Let's get going." Daniel said.

We walked to the park. We got to the place me and Dottie fell asleep before. We sat down on the grass. "So Daniel, Rylan are you guys still mad at me for what happened that day." I asked. They looked at me then Dottie then back at me.

"We will forgive you but if it happens again we will keep you away from Dottie." Rylan said. "I promise you guys it won't happen again." I said looking at Dottie.

We sat near the pond for a little bit until we heard someone yell. "HEY GUYS." Alpha said. "Hey Alpha." We said. Alpha sat next to us. "So what are you guys doing." Alpha asked. "We are just hanging out." Daniel said. "What about you doing Alpha." I said. "Just taking a walk." Alpha said.

    We talked a bit more before alpha phone buzzed. She checked her phone. "I have to go home." Alpha said getting up. "I'll talk to you later." Alpha said walking off. "I'm hungry." Daniel said. "Same lets go get something to eat." Rylan said. "We will be here when you guys get back." Dottie said.

     'This is my chance to ask her.' I thought. "So Dottie have you ever dated anyone." I asked. "No but I do like someone." Dottie said looking at me. 'I hope it's me.' I thought. "Dottie I have a question for you." I said getting closer to her. "Sure what is it." She said with some blush in her face.

     "W-will you go on a date with me." I said with my face turning red. "Yes." Dottie said. "Really." I said. "Yep." Dottie said with a smile. "Yes." I said. "So what day do you want to go on the date." Dottie said. "How about Friday after school. We can hang out at the arcade or here." I said. "Sounds good." Dottie said.

      Me and Dottie sat in the grass waiting for Daniel and Rylan to get back. "Should we tell Daniel and Rylan." I asked. "No let's keep it a secret for now we can tell them later." Dottie said laying down. "Okay." I said laying down beside Dottie.

Hey guys
Sorry is this is short. School just started to pile homework on me. If you have an idea for blaze and dottie date just comment. I will  post but it might take a little longer because my little sister got in an car accident.

Anyways guys hope you have an amazing day or night and stay awesome as always

Bye~~~~