What do you want

Hey guys
hope you enjoy the chapter

Dottie POV.

I froze after I heard that voice. I started to shake. That memory still haunts me. "What do you want." I said with fear in my voice. "I was just taking a walk and I heard singing. I recognize it and I saw you singing." Blaze said. I turned around to face him.

"Why are you here." I said. "I just wanted to say sorry for what did back in high school." Blaze said. "No I might how did you get here this place is expensive." I said. "Oh me and my girlfriend came with her family." Blaze said. I felt my heart shattered. "What about you how did you get here." Blaze asked me.

     "Aaron Dad called us asking us to come to starlight." I said. "So did I really cause you to have that scar." Blaze said. I looked at my stomach. "Yeah you put me in the hospital for 4 weeks. You didn't even say sorry." I said. "I said I was sorry." Blaze said. "It to late to say sorry." I said.

"Then how can I say sorry." Blaze said. "You can't. This scar will always remained me what you did. You didn't even let me explain." I yelled at him. "You didn't need to explain I saw everything. You kissed Ein." Blaze yelled. "No I didn't kiss him. He kissed me. Why would I kiss him when I was in love with you." I said.

"Then why didn't you shove him away." Blaze said. "I tried to but I was to weak." I said. Blaze looked at me. "I'm going back to my house. Bye blaze." I said walking away. Blaze didn't say anything he just let me walk away.

I walked back the the house and we t to bed. I woke up to Daniel and Rylan shaking me. "Wake up Dottie we want to go to the roller coasters." They said. "Ok ok." I said getting up.

    We went to go on a roller coaster that was close by the house. We got on a few roller coasters. "Let's go on that one next." Daniel said. "You guys can go on that one. I'm gonna go use the restroom." I said about to walk away.

    I was going to walk back to the house when I saw blaze and another girl. They were holding hands. They were walking past me. Blaze saw me. "Hey Dottie. I want you to meet someone." Blaze said. "Okay who that person." I said. "This is Emily. Emily this is Dottie my friend." Blaze said. I felt my blood boil when he said friend.

"Blaze who said I was your friend. Emily you might want to be careful with him. If he sees you with another guy. He'll put you in the hospital like he did with me." I said before walking away.

Hey guys
Hope you enjoy the chapter. I'm gonna post 3 more chapters then I'm done for the day.

Anyways guys hope you have an amazing day or night and stay awesome as always

Bye~~~~