Partners

Hey guys
Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Dottie POV.

     I woke up to my alarm. 'Great another day of being the omega.' I thought. I sat up and felt pain run through my body. I walked down stairs and saw my mom and dad.

I ate breakfast then walked out the door and started heading towards Daniel house. I finally got there and saw Daniel and Rylan there. "So what took you so long Dottie." Daniel said. "Sorry I over slept." I said. "Okay let's just get to school." Rylan said walking towards the school direction.

       Soon we got to school. I went to my locker while Rylan and Daniel went to theirs. Then I went to my home room. Daniel and Rylan had a different home then me but at least Aphmau is in my home room.

     I walked to my home room and sat in the back of the room. Aphmau walked in and sat next to me. "Hi Alpha how is your day going." I said. "Not good werewolves keep starting fights ever sense Ein became the new alpha male." Aphmau said laying her head on her desk.

      "That sucks. Well maybe you can find a way to dethrone him." I said. "That's a great idea Dottie." Aphmau said. The bell rung for home room to be over. 'I don't want to go to my next class.' I thought grabbing my stuff then heading towards my next class.

      I sat in the back again. Blaze sat next to me. 'Great he had to sit next to me.' I thought. I looked at Blaze in the corner of my eye. I saw him starring at me. The bell rung for class to begin.

      "Good morning class. Today for your project you will be taking care of an egg like it is a baby.  you will have a partner you do not get to pick you partners. I have a sheet that has you partner. After you find your partner come get an egg." The teacher said. (They actually had this as a project for me and nia it was not fun. We broke the egg.)

      I walked up and saw the sheet I looked for my name. I finally found my name. I was blaze's partner. "It looks like we are partners." Blaze said. "Great I have to be partners with you." I said in a angry voice.

Blaze POV.

'Crap Dottie caught me starring at her.' I thought. "Good morning class. Today for your project you will be taking care of an egg like it is a baby.  you will have a partner you do not get to pick you partners. I have a sheet that has you partner. After you find your partner come get an egg." The teacher said. 'I wonder if I have Dottie as my partner.' I thought.

I got up to see the paper. 'Yes me and Dottie are partners.' I thought. "It looks like we are partners." I said. Dottie gave me a mad look. "Great I have to be partners with you." Dottie said anger in her voice.

The bell rung. "Bye class don't let you egg be cracked or damage of any kind." The teacher said. Me and Dottie walked out of the room. "So you want to hang out at lunch." I asked Dottie. She just kept walking.

     I walked with Dottie the whole time. We got to her locker. She put in her combo then grabbed her lunch she was about to walk off before I stopped her. I pinned her up against the locker.

      "Listen Dottie I'm sorry for what I did yesterday. I just wanted new friends. I just want to be friends with you." I said looking into Dottie eyes. Dottie look at me with a smile.

       "Your apology is accepted but your gonna have to show me that you won't hurt me again if you want to be my friend." Dottie said. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

We walked to lunch and saw Rylan and Daniel. We sat at the table. Rylan and Daniel gave me mad looks. "Why are you sitting here." Daniel said. "Daniel don't be rude. He said he was sorry for what he did." Dottie said. "How can you be sure." Rylan said. "I'm not sure but everyone deserves one more chance." Dottie said looking at me with a smile one her face.

Soon it was the end of the day. I went to my locker and got my backpack. I was about to walk out when I saw Dottie at her locker. I walked over to her. "Hey Dottie." I said. "Hey blaze." Dottie said grabbing her backpack and a few text books. "You don't mind if I walk you home." I said. I saw Dottie face have a little blush. "Sure I don't mind." Dottie said.

We walked out of the school and saw Rylan and Daniel. They still gave me angry looks. We started to walking. We got to Daniel house first. He said bye to Dottie and Rylan but still gave me a mad look. Next was Rylan he did the same thing that Daniel did.

Last was Dottie house. We were talking until we finally reached her house. "Thanks for walking with me. Usually I listen to my music after Rylan gets to his house." Dottie said. "No problem. I'll see you later then." I said getting ready to walk away. "Wait." Dottie said. I turn around to face Dottie.

Dottie kissed my cheek then walked inside. I felt my face heat up. I stared to walk to my house. Finally got to my house. I walked inside and walked to my room. I threw my backpack somewhere in my room then flopped on my bed. I looked at the ceiling. 'I wonder if Dottie likes me.' I thought.

Hey guys
Sorry it took awhile to post this. School just makes it harder to post chapter cause I'm getting a lot of homework. What do you think I should do for the next chapter.

Anyways guys hope you have an amazing day or night and stay awesome as always.

Bye~