He asked

Hey guys
Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Dottie POV.

Me, Daniel, and Rylan were walking on the beach. Aphmau asked us to volleyball with her. We got there and saw Aaron and Aphmau playing volleyball. They noticed us walking up to them. "Hey guys." Aaron said.

"Hey Aaron hey Aphmau." We said. "You guys ready to play volleyball." Aphmau said. "You guys can play volleyball. I'm going to sun tan." I said. I layed down a towel then sat on the towel.

After a few minutes of sitting in the sun I saw Leo pass by. He was running away from nick. I watch them run then went back to sun tanning. Leo and nick ran by again. Soon nick tackled Leo to the ground.

     "Get off nick." Leo said trying to get up. Leo pushed nick off him. Leo noticed me and smiled. I smiled back. "What were you guys doing." I asked them as they walked up to me. "Nick was just chasing me for no reason." Leo said. "No I wasn't I was chasing you cause you took my last cookie." Nick said. "It was just a cookie."  Leo said.

    I laughed at them. "Leo just buy him a cookie." I said. "Fine." Leo said walking off. "Wow he listen to you. He never listens to anyone." Nick said. A few minutes later Leo cane back with a cookie in his hand.

    "Here nick. I'm sorry I ate your last cookie." Leo said. "Apologize accepted." Nick said taking the cookie. Nick walked away from us. Leo looked at me. "Do you want to hang out." Leo asked. I looked at Daniel, Aphmau, Aaron, and Rylan they were still playing volleyball. "Sure." I said. "Great what do you want to do." Leo said.

    I looked around. "Follow me." I said walking towards the water. We got in the water. He splashed water at me. I splashed water back at him. We did that for a few minutes. "Look behind you." I said. Leo looked behind him and I pushed him under water. He came back up. "That was a sneaky trick." He said. We got out of the water and sat on the sand.

    We talked on the sand for awhile. "Um Dottie I want to ask you two questions." Leo said. "Ask away." I said. "The first on is how did you get that scar." Leo said. I looked down.

    "I got this scar when I was in high school. I was dating this guy. His name was blaze. One day the alpha male kissed me and blaze saw and ran away. I found him and when I tried to explain to him what happened he hit me and kicked me. I was put in the hospital. When I came back to school blaze didn't say sorry to me." I said with tears in my eyes.

    Leo pulled me in for a hug. "I'm sorry for asking." Leo said. I smiled at him. "You don't have to apologize." I said. "But I want to ask you the second question and it fine if you say no." Leo said. "What you second question."  I said.

    "Would you like to go on a date with me." Leo said with blush on his face. I blushed too. "S-Sure." I said. "Awesome. We can have it this weekend if you want." Leo said. "Sure." I said. "What time do you want me to pick you up." Leo said. "How about 1:30 so that way he have he whole day to spend." I said.

Hey guys
Hope you enjoy the chapter. I feel like everyone is going to kill me because me of this chapter.

Anyways guys hope you have an amazing day or night and stay awesome as always.

Bye~~~~