The question

Hey guys
Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Blaze POV.

     "Dottie please wake up soon." I whispered to myself. It has been a few days sense the battle. I heard the door open. I knew who it was. It was Daniel and Rylan. "Has she woke up yet?" Daniel asked.

    "No not yet but I hope she will soon." I said. I heard a groan from Dottie. She opened her eyes and looked around. "What happened." She said. "YOUR AWAKE." Daniel and Rylan yelled and hugged her. "Leo knocked you out when him and Ein wanted to fight me and Aaron." I said answering her questions.

Daniel and Rylan let go of her. "We should Text Aphmau and Aaron that Dottie awake." Daniel said. Rylan texted Aphmau and Aaron. After a few minutes Aphmau and Aaron burst through the door. "Dottie you awake." Aphmau said with a smile. We all started talking.

(Time skip a few weeks later.)

Today Dottie was getting out of the hospital. Me and Dottie were walking out of the hospital. "It feels nice to be out of the hospital." Dottie said. "Well you were just laying in that bed all day but remember the doctor said that you should take it easy." I said.

"Yeah I know blaze." Dottie said. Our phones buzzed. We checked to see who it was. It was Aphmau. She said that she wants everyone to meet at the beach. Me and Dottie started to was towards the beach.

     We got there and saw everyone. "Hey guys." I said as me and Dottie walked towards them. "Hey." They said. We started to talk and play in the water for a little bit. I got out of the water and watch Dottie. 'I need to ask her that simple question.' I thought to myself. "Hey guys I need to go get something." I said as I started to walk away from them.

Dottie POV.

     "Hey guys I'm going to go get something." Blaze said as he walked away. "I wonder what he has to get." I said. "Who knows." Aphmau said.

(Time skip for a few hours.)

    It was time for the sun to set. Me and Aphmau were sitting on the beach when blaze walked up to us. "Hey blaze your back." I said. "Yeah. Dottie do you want to go watch the sunset with me." Blaze asked me. "Sure." I said.

    Me and blaze were walking away from the group. Once the group couldn't see us blaze and I stopped walking and watch the sun. Me and blaze looked at the sunset of awhile. "Do you want to head back to the group." I asked him. "No not yet because I want to ask you a question." Blaze said as he got on one knee. I covered my mouth and felt tears in my eyes.

     "Dottie i know this might sound cheesy but the only thing I want to do is spend the rest of my life with you. I want to have a family with you and grow old with you. So Dottie will you marry me." Blaze said. (I had my boyfriend write that and he still made it cheesy.)

     "YES." I yelled. Blaze put the ring on my ring finger. He stood up and kissed me. "Should we tell the group." Blaze asked me. "Yeah." I said. Me and blaze started to walk back to he group holding hands.

     We walked up to the group. "Hey you guys are back." Daniel said. "Yeah and we have some news." I said. "What's the news." Aphmau said. "Me and Dottie are engaged." Blaze said. "REALLY. That's great." Rylan said. "Yeah we are happy for you guys." Aaron said.

    "Should we start heading home." Aphmau said. "Yeah it's getting late." Aaron said. "Okay see you guys later." Aphmau said walking away. "Do you want to spend the night at my house." Blaze asked me. "Sure." I said. "Daniel, Rylan I'm staying at Blaze house for the night." I yelled to them. Me and blaze started to walk to his house.

Hey guys
Hope you enjoy the chapter. I was going to post yesterday but I became to lazy and didn't work on this chapter at all.

Anyways guys hope you have an amazing day or night and stay awesome as always.

Bye~~~~~