Chapter 1

Your Pov

"I'm leaving "

"What?! Where are you going "

"Don't worry, I'll be back"

______________

I woke up in cold sweat. It was just a nightmare. That nightmare. Lately I've been dreaming about this non stop. Again and again night after night.

I got off my bed headed to the kitchen. I put myself a cold glass of water to calm down a bit. I could feel my throat being dry. It's been years since that day. The day he left and yet I remember it like it was yesterday.

*Flashback *

"There has been an attack" Izuku said. Me, Izuku, Ochaco and Tenya quickly put on our hero outfits and rushed to the placed where the attack had took place.
When we got there Shouto and Bakugou had been already there.

"So how is the situation "I asked the two boys .

"Not that bad. Just a normal villain attack"Shouto responsed

Everything seemed normal. There were two Nomus that we easily defitied but then a huge explosion happened. Now above us there were the villains.We were prepared to fight them. Soon enough the pro hero came too. We all started fighting. I was against a blond haired girl. I can admit that she was good but I was well trained as well. With a knife she made a scar on my cheek but before she could hit me any further Shouto froze the floor above us with a result of her to back off.

"Thanks, you saved me"I thanked him

"That's my job"he smiled but painfully?
'Is something wrong with him? He doesn't seem himself these days'Lately he is been fighting more with his father 'oh well it must be just my imagination'.

Endeavor was there too and Shouto seemed really angry about it. They started arguing while the rest of us were fighting and then a dark shadow surrounded Endeavor .A villain jumped out of no where in frond of Shouto.

''Deku-kun, what's going on? It doesn't seem like a normal attack to me'' I asked Izuku who was standing next to me.

"I-I don't know Crystalia "the green haired boy said.

"We don't have time for fighting"the villain ordered "brother come with me, leave father's side like I did. Come join us"

Me and the others froze. What's going on.... Who is that guy.

Shouto wasn't saying anything, he was just staring like he was thinking of it. Then he looked back at us and the again to the black haired guy. "Fine"

The moment he said that the moment I felt my legs melting into the ground. I looked at Izuku to make sure that I wasn't hearing nonsense but no. He had a shocked expression like the rest of us, even Bakugou . I must do something, I can't leave this happen.

"Where the hell do you thing you are going "I yelled at him.

"Isn't it obvious, I'm leaving, I'm not gonna deal with my father's will nor with anyone anymore. He wants me to become the top hero?As if. "He smirked at his words. That's not like him at all. His father's words have changed him completely. He started walking but then I used my crystal power to stop him.

"You are not going anywhere! "

"(Y/N) step back or else. Don't make it harder than it is!"

"Or else what Shouto?! You're gonna kill me"Izuku put his hand on my shoulder

"Please Shouto, you are not thinking clearly right now, reconsider this" Izuku begged him with a sympathetic tone.

"No Midoriya, I have taken my decision "

I could feel tears running down my cheeks

"WHY YOU-" Bakugou step ahead to attack Todoroki until someone else stopped him.

"Not today pretty boy~"

"Shouto Todoroki, stop this madness! "I said and make the piece of crystal under his feel bigger.

"(Y/N)  I'm going to tell you this one more time. Step.Back. "

"Never"

Before I could react shouto used his fire quirk at me. I covered my face with my hands to prevented it from burning. My skin, my body hurted. I lost my balance and fell down but before I could hit the ground Izuku catched me.

"(Y/N)! Shouto, how could you? "

"I warned her Izuku. Now I shall take my leave "

Shouto turned his back. He started walking step my step further away from me and I... couldn't to anything. My tears were like a mini waterfall right now. "Shouto... "I muttered under my breath before he disappeared  into that smoke guy that was a minute ago around Endeavor.

*End of flashback *

I snapped back to reality. 'For how long was I've been day dreaming?'

'I should get some sleep'. I throw the water what left in the sink and heahed back to my bed.