Chapter 3

Your Pov

"Scatter "Shouto said and the villains separated from each other. They run in deferent directions and before I knew it I was separated from the others, as well. Probably they went to catch the other villains. It's seemed suspicious to me. I think they did this to separate each one of us ,so they can have a 1vs1 battle and defeat us more easily. What they didn't know is that we were good skilled so it wouldn't be that easy.

I thought to do the same thing and go and catch a villain. I saw a shadow pass by me and I started chasing it. Little did I know that the predator would become the pray. The villain stopped and looked at me. Now I can see clearly who I was chasing. It was Shouto. He was wearing a black like suit thing and his hair were darker than like they were in the past. My legs felt weak. In an instant I backed off and started running toward were I thought the others were. I used my crystal power to try to slow down him a little and it worked.

_______

I rushed into an abandoned factory to take a shelter. I walked through the corridors and went inside a crapped room. The factory gave me creepy vibes. Time passed a little and I was starting to lose my patience. I was safe or that's what I thought. I tried to pick through the wall to see if the place was clear. Apernately everything seemed okay ones again. I stand up and as I was about to walk out of the room a big thud could been heard and then a voice spoke.

"(Y/N)  I know that you are in here. "

'It's him' I told to myself. 'How did he found me. It can't be, I was waaaaay ahead from him how did he got up with me?'

"You did good with the crystals back then. You almost got me. Almost "

His cold words echoed through the whole place. I got back in and crawled under some old, dusty shelfs to hide myself. But I can't hide forever .

Started walking, I could hear his steps coming from a whole different directions. That sound, making me more anxious, it could make anyone go crazy. This feeling that it gave me, I felt like I was trapped mouse.

"(Y/n) ~ I know you are in here, come out. Stop playing hide and seek,we are not kid anymore"

He was coming closer step by step. I knew it!

"You know (y/n) you haven't changed at all. Your beautiful (h/c) your smell it's all the same as it was back then. Who could ever forget that magnificent sense of yours"

'How could he be saying that. This isn't the Shouto Todoroki I know' His words were sharp and cold. They made me fear for my dear life.

"Look we can make it this the easy way and you get out or the hard way which means burn down this place to make you get out. It's your choice. "

I could feel his present pass by the room I was in.My breath was trembling. I covered my mouth so that he couldn't hear me. I stopped even breathing for a moment .

"Okay if you want it to be that way. I'm gonna give you a chance and count to 3"

"1"

'What I'm gonna do?'

"2"

'Should I get out? Is he really gonna burn down this place? '

"3"

'It's too late now I'm not getting out! '

...

I couldn't hear anything. Complete silence. 'Did he left ?'

Then I felt the heat in the room turning up. 'Oh no! Don't tell me. He did it ,he actually did it! '

I sealed myself with a crystal armor to prevent my body from burning. My crystals can go through the fire so i was protected from any serious burns. Even though I wasn't burning,the temperature inside the armour was increased in every second it passed, so freaking hot it made me feel dizzy.

And then ,out of the blue

"Found you"