Chapter 2

Normal Pov

*Beep*

*Beeep*

*Beep*

"Shut up! Five more minutes! " you yelled and throw your alarm on the wall. You open your eyes just to look at the time on your phone "two more minutes " and the you close them back again. After your opened your eyes in what you thought was three minutes or so, you realize you were really late.
"How on earth did 30 minutes passed?! Freaking time! " you complained and jumped off your bed really quick and hit the cold hard floor of your room. 'Grrrr not time for that' you had the quickies shower in your life, brushed your soft (h/c) hair, put on your costume and left the house.
"Time for patrol"

_____________

Your Pov

After a long way walk I finally spotted the others ,waiting for me. By their facial expression they didn't seem annoyed or anything so that is good.

"I'm sorry I'm late"I apologized to them . I felt bad that I made them wait for me.

"I-Its okay (Y/N) " Izuku said. I thought I was fine until from far far away I heard someone screaming.

"(Y/N)!! YOU LITTLE- YOUR FUCKING LAATE"someone barked.

Is that Bakugou? Oh God please save me! I hide behind Izuku to protect myself, like that would do something. I'm gonna die for sure.

"IM SORRY, DONT KILL ME"I cried out. "Don't kill meee!! "I put my puppy eyes on my face.

Surprisingly he stopped and look away.
"Fine but don't over sleep again you lazyass"

"Huh" 'that's all? Is he sick?! Am I alive? Don't tell me it worked. Nailed it! '

"So, ready for patrol? " Isuku asked us

"Hell yea! "

"Let's go! "

"Whatever "

We were walking down the streets. I was with Bakugou while Izuku was with Ochaco on an other part of the town. Everything seemed normal.The city was quiet and peaceful. We were checking every street to make sure everything was okay and it was. I thought it was gonna be a relaxing day. I was complaining to Bakugou for how hungry I am because I didn't had my breakfast and he was, as always, I ignoring me. While we were chatting about minor things my phone had a notification. I opened it only to see a messenger from Izuku

"There has been a attack, come quick, we need reinforcement" and then a location.

'And as I thought that my day was gonna be easy'

I looked at Bakugou who seemes to have received the message as well. He nods and then we felt to help the others. '(Y/N) to the rescue! ' I giggled and Bakugou looked at me, as if I was crazy.

________

After a long way walking we finally arrived at where the other two were.

"So how is the situation? "I asked them trying to catch my breath as well. This moment I got that feeling of deja vu.

"Look at yourself "Izuku pointed at the roof of a building were the villains were standing .Then I froze. I couldn't believe my eyes. 'W-wait this can't be, can it? '

"Shouto"I whispered as I chocked back my tears. Nope ,not happening.

"I-Its him"Ochaco pointed out. She seemed to be as upset as I was. I still can't believe it.

"You"I said in an angry tone. Shouto looked down. I could feel his gaze straight at me. His look was deferent from back then. I felt a shiver run down my spine,my body couldn't move at all, my sourundings went black. There was only me and him. Finally his deep blue and dark gray eyes met my (e/c) ,now full of fear eyes. I started to trembled. His eyes were cold and threatening .I stepped back a little and stand next to Bakugou. It felt a little more safe there. Bakugou looked at me and gave me a pat on my back to calm the mood down. It help a little. Then Shouto spoke in a sharp cold tone.

"Scatter"