Chapter 12

No one's Pov

When the sun raised bright and early in the morning, (Y/n) and Izuku starting making their way to their superior's office. Having not close an eye all night,(Y/n), was lost in her thoughts that kept her awake the night before. The feeling that something was off couldn't get out of her mind.

Outside the enormous building that the meeting would be held was Katsuki, together with Tenya and Ochako. No one have told them about the whole situation and there was no point in trying to pry it out of them. They would find out soon. Greeting each other and talking with Izuku they didn't bother to notice that (Y/n) was looking kinda pale until Katsuki approached her.

''You’ okay?"he asked out of concern but then again (Y/n) was not paying attention."At least try to pretend like you are listening when someone is talking to you" he said with anger and walked away. It was then that (Y/n) snapped but it was late. Her current behavior is affecting her relationship that she has with her friends in a bad way. And she was well aware of that but she couldn't help it. After a little while it was finally the time for them to enter the building.

It has been months or maybe years since (Y/n) last entered that specific building. Walking down the monotonous hallways she stood outside the wooden door with out opening it. Not wanting to face the person that so despites she hesitated entering. But then again she thought that there might be a possibility to find a way that could lead her to finally solve her questions.

Walking in, everyone turned their heads to her direction. Her attention got Allmight that was sitting with other people near him. He was looking weak though. Then her gaze laid on the person that she didn't want to face all along. Endeavor. Having not change at all, still with his unpleasant face.

Exchanging glares, (Y/n) felt a heavy feeling in her stomach that got her breath for a moment."I hope that you all know why we are here" Allmight started."Yes, to talk about some recent unexpected events" Endeavour spoke,making the (h/c) haired woman to look at him with her corner of her eyes.

Ah hour has past and nothing had came out. They said that the criminal records have increased recently and stuff like. Then the topic got finally in it's main point "-then again, there is the issue of Shouto Todoroki. He has shown an increasingly amount of hits and as i can see here, an negotiation with miss (L/n)" a man spoke holding some pappers on his hand and looking at her "Miss (L/n) do have an idea why would this be happening"

"Unfortunately i don't. I was hopping to discuss it here" she said with a serious look on her face.

"And how can we be sure that miss (L/n) isn't exchanging important information with the villain Shouto Todoroki?" The woman's body froze internally. Slowly turning around looking at the man who said this."So you don't lose an opportunity to accuse me, huh?" She mattered under her breath"Well you see Mister Endeavor, as a pro hero i would never sold out my combats." She answered him full of confidents "Are you sure about that miss (L/n). I didn't see you bother when a “combat” of your as you said, walked down the criminal way right in front of your own eyes." The words got stuck in her head and could not escape. Oh now she waw angry. Y
Raising her head ,with eyes looking ready to kill someone"Why you li-"

"Enought miss (L/n)" the man from before spoke"Mister Endeavor, if you want to accuse someone in that way, please next time have more information, supporting your statements" Endeavour didn't continue talking but something weirder got (Y/n)'s attention. As the man spoke about the attempting abductions that were made and the possible reasons about them , Endeavor, was staring at her with a weird look on his face that gave her chills. He leaned behind his chair and said something to a man next to him, that seemed to be his assistant. Then ,they both turn and looked at her. An unsure feeling that they were both planning something got over her body making her do a step backwards from insecurity.
Now she would had to deal with one more problem. Like those she already had weren't enough .