Chapter 5

Bakugou's Pov

I chased down one villain that was near me. After we fought for a while he run out somewhere. I tried to catch up with him but it was fucking useless. The bastart was no where to be found. What a coward. I thought of finding the others when I spotted a building covered in flames and smoke.  I went there to see what was happening and I saw (Y/n)  breaking through a window of the burning building.

I reacted quick and cached her before she could hit the floor. She has some burning scar about everywhere in her body. She was weak .I put my hand on her forhead to feel her temperature. She was quite feverish. Now it's clear that she needed medical attention quickly.

Normal Pov

You landed on someone's hands

"Bakugou! " you called his name and hugged him. You were never so relived seeing him.

You looked back at the burning building only to see Shouto standing in the window you were current jumped out of and then he vanished.

Bakugou just made the gripped around you stronger. It felt safe there. You were so exhausted. Your felt your eyes becoming heavier and heavier as the seconds passed,you lied down your head on his arms and finally you passed out. Bakugou picked you up and contacted the others. He made his way to the nearest hospital without second thoughts . Finally the others came too but you were still out.

Your Pov

I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was the unfamiliar sealing. I looked around and spotted a sleeping Bakugou sitting on a chair and a little further away Izuku with Ochaco were sitting as well chatting.

Then I sudden pain hit me. My whole body hurted like it was being stubbed my a million  knifes at the same time.
I pulled off the covers and saw my it covered completely in bantages and some stitches here and there. 'Wow ,it seems that I fought well'

That seems got the other attention.With happy explosions they approached me.

"(Y/N)! you're awake! "

"(Y/n)  don't do that again. You got us worried for a moment " Ochako said and wrapped her hand around me. I hugged her back and apologize for my reckless actions.

"So how do you feel" Izuku asked me with his usual warm smile.

"If I tell you I'm fine I'll be lying"I giggled but the pain stopped me from continuing.

Bakugou opened his red eyes and looked at me. "You bitch, you almost died there ,if I wasn't there on time who knows what would have happened"

'Wow even if he just woke up he is as mean as ever' even though, he saved my life, so I should be thankfull to him.

"I have to thank you for that.You saved my ass back then " I tried to get up but I was pushed back in bed by him.

"You need to rest now. Tomorrow morning the doctor will come to check on you and if you are lucky ,you will be able to go home by that time too." He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. The others followed as well, saying that I need to rest. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

In the morning the doctor came and told us that I was in condition to return home. Although I must not over do it for now so I won't be going for patrons for a while. The others helped me gather my stuff and took me to my house.I waved them goodbye and got in .The first thing I did was throw my clothes to, who knows where and got in the bathtub for a hot long ass bath.

Normal Pov

You were relaxing in the bathtub and gathering your thoughts. Who would ever think that one day Shouto would have done that. The water was starting to getting cold so you got off, put some Pj on and into your bed.It was pretty late and you didn't even realize it.

While you were half asleep, a black figured appeared in your room without you noticing. You felt a hand on your left cheek.It was warm. You felt even more warmth in your body as someone was embracing you. You thought you heard someone whispering.

Your Pov

I jumped off my bed. I thought I heard someone. I looked around my room but there was no one.Just...emptiness. It must have been my imagination. I looked one more time and I noticed that my window was open.

'I must have forgot to close it' I got up and shout it close.' I must have heard something from outside,me and my big imagination.'