LAST DAY OF SUMMER 2017

So, today is Labor Day and also my last day of summer. Tomorrow I start my junior year at high school. I get to see all my friends, which will be so amazing, cuz some friends I haven't seen all summer. So, yay! School! Unlike my two besties, I stay there all day. One goes to early college, the other to CTC. Which, I'm really upset that she's going to CTC, but I'm proud of her doing what she wants. So, my schedule I have band in the morning, then English, then Econ with one of the most boring teachers. Then I have first lunch, where I get to see Emma for a bit before she leaves, and I also get to see Alexx a bit before he leaves. Afterwards I have FST with a math teacher I was hoping I wouldn't get. Then Spanish 2 with a pretty chill teacher, and then I end the day with chemistry. I am not looking forward to saying goodbye to my friends every lunch period, nor am I looking forward to most of the teachers I have. But, I am looking forward to seeing if we get new students or what friends I have in my classes. I'm also looking forward to homecoming because of my costume being almost done. I'm excited for every single competition and game we play at. And I am psyched for Prom. Because, if I ask Alexx before he asks me, I'm making him slow dance with me.

So, a new year at High School. A lot of stress and excitement awaits me. Also, since summer has concluded, this means this series has come to a conclusion. See you in "Thoughts Inside My Head(Junior Year)"

6:37 pm, 9/4/17