Dear Logan

One year. Holy shit. One year since we met. It's crazy it feels like just last week. I'll never lose that screenshot of the comment I made on your book "Loving Him" that brought us together. It means way too much to me. I really do need to thank you. For all the amazing memories we've made. Fangirling over Scott. Our groupchat with Carey and Sofia. You showing me BTS.  The short ass groupchat we had with James and Elle. All the crying and screaming we did over literally everytime Taehyung breathes. All the juicy ass roleplays. And most definitely the ten month Pinterest conversation we had going before we moved to Kik. I could never thank you enough for how happy you make me. You make me laugh until my sides hurt and tears are flowing down my cheeks. No matter what you make sure I'm smiling and happy and I couldn't be more grateful to have a friend like you. A friendship like ours is something I will never forget and will never find again with anyone. We both have perverted ass minds and always joke about sucking dicks but that's what makes us, us. Meeting you was definitely on of the best moment in my life and I can't thank you enough for making that Pinterest or else I wouldn't have had my best friend. You've stuck with me through thick and thin and all my bitchy moments, all my suicidal times, all my tears and laughs and I want nothing more than to have you in my life for as long as I can. You're tall as fuck, crazy, screechish, smart, talented, kind, adorable, and that's what I adore about you. At one point you were the only friend I truly had to talk to about ANYTHING and if I didn't have you at that time I probably would be dead. Late April to late May I told you things that I didn't even tell Elle or James. You helped me through my pain and lifted my spirits and if you and Carey had never replied to me in those comments I would have killed myself so long ago. I'm so grateful to have you in my life and I never ant to take you for granted. Thank you for replying to my comment. For replying to every single one of my texts. For helping me when I needed you most. For being my best friend. I love you so insanely much Lo. Here's to a year of friendship, and to many years more. Saranghae.

~Samantha R.A.