According To My Mother

I almost faint while getting on the bus one day, next day I stay home cause I don't want to injure myself if I do faint on stairs or getting on the bus again.
I'm now skipping school according to my mother.

I wear purple/reddish lipstick and a lot of eyeliner.
I'm a failure according to my mother.

I wake up late and have 5 minutes before the bus comes, I throw on stockings and gym shorts, the first things on my dresser top.
I'm now a tramp and basically asking to get raped according to my mother.

Because of my knee I've been unable to work out causing me to gain weight.
I'm now lazy and fat according to my mother.

I try telling my parents some things they say set off my depression and it's been affecting me paying attention in classes.
I'm now using my depression as a crutch and an excuse to get what I want according to my mother.

I have a 78 average in Geometry, my lowest grade class.
I'm skipping Geometry and texting during class according to my mother.

I'm not hunhry at the moment and said no to dinner.
I'm now starving myself according to my mother.

I'm a fuckup.
I'm worthless.
She doesn't care.
She'd never happy with me.
She'd actually be happy with me if I was dead.

And honestly, right now I wish I was.