Net Neutrality

Okay look I get the government wants to make a pretty penny but do they really have to do it with social media? I'm not talking like a social media user I'm talking like a common sense user. Nobody is going to pay $5 per movie on Netflix, $20 a month for YouTube, $18 a month for Twitter, $2 per Google search, $10 a month for Snapchat, AND if anyone has a far away family member they talk to on Snapchat or Twitter or something, they can't talk anymore. And what about the social media creators?? Is the goverment even allowed to put charges on something they don't own or didn't create?? Kids won't be able to apply for jobs or colleges or use their school websites because of net neutrality. They're taking away things that we NEED for life. Not able to apply for a job or college and unable to use a school website is complete bullshit and the government needs to use their two sense and realize they're taking away our rights as human beings. This won't do good for anyone. Many people will lose their jobs and income and create more problems. Think government think. If y'all want net neutrality to keep going, text "Resist" to 50409. I don't know if you'll get something because I did this and this is what I got, which is good because it means a lot people are trying to keep net neautrality.