HOOPY OOSTER

Yes I'm a big derp fight me

HAPPY DAY OF REPRODUCTION COVERED BY A BUNNY AND EGGS TO MAKE IT KID FRIENDLY

HAVE A RABBIT AND DUCK THAT TOOK ME 2 AND A HALF HOURS TO MAKE

I just realized the duck looks like a demon LMAO TOO LATE I SENT THIS ALL OUT IN DMS LUKE TWO HOURS AGO WHOOPS

But yeah so for those who I don't have on any other social media and I didn't dm yet, here ya goooooooo

I know a lot of y'all probably not gonna be on social media today, which makes perfect sense being it a national holiday. But I just wanted to take the time quickly to tell y'all I love you to death. You all have been with me through my ups and downs, my best and worst, you've supported me through all my major events and my hardest times and I couldn't ask for better friends than you guys. I wanna try to write every one of you your own personal letters, so I'm starting the night before (3/31) and hopefully I can have them all sent out and done by the 3rd at the latest! I love being a sappy little thing and expressing how much people in my life mean to me at any chance I can get. I'm forever grateful to have you all in my life and be able to call you my friends, best friends, siblings, and family. Please rest well, eat, drink, and stay positive you guys. I remind y'all everyday that I'm always here if you need someone, just shoot me a text and I'll answer as soon as I can. Or if you're like Logan and Angel, spam me in the most odd ways and call me a bajillion times until I wake up and answer you haha. Have a nice Easter everyone!

~Sam❤️