Ch 1 decisions

Ch. 1

Laurences pov

I stared at my little sister. Tears came to the brim of my eyelids. I closed my eyes just thinking it was a dream. When I opened them she was still there. I rubbed my eyes but her form was still there being held by Jax and Amble. I couldn't take it. All my tears fell from my eyes as they raced down my cheeks to my chin. I saw her struggling to get to me.
"Let her go," I commanded them.
They nodded and retracted their arms from around her. She sprinted towards me and jumped into my arms. She griped onto my shirt as I held her form close to me.
"I missed you," she muttered out as she bursted into tears.
"I did too," I told her as I kissed her forehead.
"Laurence who is this girl," Dante asked as he walked towards me looking my little sister up and down.
"Hey eyes off perv," CJ told him with confidence.
"Hey don't worry about Dante here. He has a girlfriend named-" I was saying as Dante cut me off by saying,"Don't say her name. Please."
His eyes started to fill with tears making his eyes look glassy, as if they weren't real.
"What is she injured, in a coma, dead-" Cj started but was interrupted by Dante yelling,"shut up!"
She flinched by the loudness of his voice. Tears started to stream down his face.
"I'm going to say I hit a weak spot didn't I," Cj asked not really phased by the event that just happened.
"What do you think," Dante blurted out giving her a glare.
"Oh chill out," she said crossing her arms.
"You know you got some nerve to keep bringing a topic up that's sensitive to certain people," garroth shot towards her as tears started to brim his eyelids, but he kept a solid face that held no emotion towards her.
"Yeah some nerve girl," Vylad said as tears brimed his eyelids.
"Oh come on! What is she to y'all anyways! Come on she can't be that special!" She said with a cold-hearted voice towards everyone.
"She's my girlfriend," Dante answered her as he kept his glare.
She looked taken back.
"She's our sister," vylad and garroth said to her.
"She's my sister too!" Thalia said as she walked over to vylad who wrapped his arm around her shoulders.
"She's my cousin," Travis replied as he walked over to thalia.
"She's a friend," ruea remarked as Laura, Aphmau, and Emily all nodded there heads yes.
"A very close one at that," Katelyn said with a smile as she remembered y/n.
"She's like a little sister to me," I spoke up.
Cj looked at me, stunned at my answer.
"She's my lord," amble spoke up as well.
"She's our lord," Jax towards her as he crossed his arms over his chest.
Cj's mouth was agape.
"I'm so sorry," she said as she looked down at the ground.
I placed one of my hands on her shoulder to comfort her.
She looked up at dante and asked with pleading eyes,"May I stay in the village. I promise I'll help and do anything I can."
"I'm not the lord but I guess I can allow you to," he answered as his glare turned into a smile.
She smiled and hugged dante. Dante flinched from sudden contact of her. He wrapped his arms around her in a friendly hug.
"Thank you," she mumbled out.

~in O'kasis~

???'s pov

I walked into the town of O'kasis as my long brown hair flew gracefully in the wind. I walked up to a little outside food store. I walked in and grabbed a few apples and walked over towards the cashier. I handed him the apples.
"That will be ten coins ma'am," he told me.
I handed him the money and he handed me my apples.
"Oh ma'am," he called out to me.
"Yes," I asked politely as I turned around to face him.
"Don't forget to attend Mrs. y/n Ro'Meave's wedding," he told me with a smile.
"Wait y/n is getting married!" I screeched with wide eyes.
"Yes they actually have a opening for her maid of honor," he told me as he smiled bigger.
"Thank you sir!" I yelled running to the head of O'kasis to see my childhood friend.

Your pov

You sat in the throne room as many people were asking to be your maid of honor. I rejected all of them not wanting the marriage to be held at all. Nothing against the girls but I don't wanna marry someone I don't love.
"Y/n if you don't choose I will just choose for you," zane yelled obviously annoyed with me.
Then someone walked in that looked very familiar.
"And who would you be," Zane asked in a very agitated tone of voice.
"I'm Ash Firefist Mr. Ro'Meave," she spoke with confidence.
I gasped and stood up from my set.
"Princess," i asked with hope in my eyes.
"Yeah n/n," she replied with a smirk.
I ran to her and hugged her. I laid my head on top of hers since she was shorter than me.
"Miss me miss. N/n," she asked as she hugged back.
I giggled and nodded my head.
"Y/n we have no time to play around lets go," he told me starting to walk away.
"Wait Zane!" I called out turning towards him.
He turned towards me as he waited for me to speak.
"Ash will be my maid of honor," i told him.
"Wait me! You want me to be your maid of honor! But we haven't seen each other in our like 6 years!" Ash asked with excitment in her voice.
"And that has to do with anything why?" I replied with a giggle.
A sly grin formed on Zane's face and he nodded.
"Alright y/n, Ash follow me," he commanded us as he turned back to the door holding it open for me and ash.