Ch. 9 Granting her wish

Your pov

I woke up to be met with rays of sunlight. I groaned as I felt someone holding me.
"Dante?" I asked the person.
"Nope," the person said with a chuckled.
I smiled at the persons soft voice.
"Vylad!" I said excitedly as I turned around and hugged him.
He chuckled as he rubbed my back.
"Morning N/n," he said with a smile.
I giggled as I released him from the hug. I looked around to see i few people up, talking to one another. I slowly stood up. Vylad stood up and kept me steady. I looked around at all the damage that Zane gave to my village. I sighed.
"What's wrong?" Vylad asked holding me up by my waist.
"The village is a wreck," I reply as I see ashes everywhere.
Vylad sighs.
"Yeah it is," he says.
"We need to get to work," I say as I walk towards the people who are up.
I looked around and only saw five people up.
"Travis, laurence, Laura, amble, and Aaron I need y'all to help me with something," I told them.
They looked over at me.
Laurence smiled and asked,"What is it?"
"I need you guys to help me wake everyone else up," I replied with a smile.
"Alrighty I'll go wake up ash and garroth," travis said as he got up and walked over to them.
"I'll wake up Thalia and my sister," laurence told me as he got up and walked towards them.
"I'll go wake up kawaii-chan and Katelyn," Laura says with a smile.
"I'll go wake up Jax and Emily," amble says as he gets up.
"And I'll go wake up aphmau," Aaron says getting up.
"Alright that leaves me with dante and ruea," I said as I walked over to them both.
I heard people groan and mumbling stuff. I giggled. I kneeled down next to ruea. I gently shook her. I heard her groan and she slapped away my hands. I groaned and shook her harder. She jerked up.
"What do you want," she asked me as she rubbed her eyes.
"We're trying to wake everyone up. I want to start working on the village asap," I replied with a smile.
She smiled and nodded.
"Alright!" She got up and skipped over to Cj.
I giggled and crawled over to dante. I shook him and he groaned. I shook him more and he rolled over and opened one eye.
"Morning sleeping beauty," I said with a giggle.
He chuckled and sat up. He ran a hand through his messy hair. I giggle and stood up. He smiled and stood up as well. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and rested my hands on his. Everyone was stretching before turning to me and smiling. I got out of dantes grip.
"Alright guys! As you all know zane burned down our village. So we need to rebuild it as soon as possible! So I want my wall guards and perimeter guards to start on the walls and gate! The rest of you I want to build seven houses! Now house wise I have already planned where everyone is staying. In one house we will have me, garroth, vylad, and Thalia. In the next house we will have Laurence and Cj. Next will be dante and ruea. After that will be ash and Travis. Then we have aphmau and Aaron. Coming next would be Katelyn, kawaii-chan, Laura, and Emily. Then last will be Jax and amble. Do not start complain about who your living with and don't come to me asking to change houses!" I finished up.
Everyone nodded.
"Alright guys... ready... set... go!" I yelled with a smile.
Everyone ran to there place. I saw dante start to walk away. I swiftly grabbed his arm before he could walk away. He turned around and smiled at me. I giggled.
"Hey Dante... can you help me with something?" I asked him innocently.
He smiled at me.
"Sure," he replied.
I smiled and pulled him towards the forest. He followed me.
"Y/n... why do we ne-" I interrupted him by pinning him to a tree and kissing him.
He pulled away and looked at me.
"Y-y/n what are you doing?" He asked me blushing.
"Dante please. Remember what we talked about last night?" I asked as I ran my finger up his body.
Dante blushed and slowly nodded.
"Please dante," I pleaded as I started to kiss his neck.
Dante blushed and moaned quietly as his hands explored my body. I smiled and pulled away from his neck. He pulled me into a sweet and loving kiss. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him as I kissed back. Dantes hands started to mess with the bow on the back of my corset. He pulled away and started to kiss my neck. I moaned quietly as I ran my hands underneath his shirt. He bit his lip as he continued to kiss my neck. He tugged on the bow on my corset making it come undone. I pulled his shirt up and over his head revealing his abs as well as some scars on his body. I traced my fingers along his body and scars with a smile. Dante let out a small breath. I pulled him down onto the ground. Dante pulled my corset off and threw it somewhere. I blushed. He smiled and ran his fingers along my body. I moaned quietly from his touch. Dante chuckled and kissed your collarbone. I moaned quietly as his hands started to play with the hem of my shorts. I bit my lip as I tugged at his. He chuckled and pulled his off revealing his boxers. I blushed as I let him pull my shorts down. He looked me in the eyes.
"Are you sure you want this y/n," he asked with concern.
I nodded my head.
"Yes dante. I want this," I replied as I started to pull down his boxers.
He blushes and nods as he pulls down my underwear.
"I love you y/n," dante said before positioning himself.
"I love you too," I replied with a smile.

Ok my little wolves! Two chapters in one night! Now you guys may be thinking that I'm continuing the lemon in the next chapter. I will not write a lemon. I know y'all may think I'm a wimp but I don't care! I'm only comfortable with talking to people about it. Anyways guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Love you all my little wolves!