Ch. 18 A Little Worse

Everything was white and gray. I couldn't see anything as I looked around. I saw black smoke starting to come from the floor. I slowly back away as the smoke created a black figure in front of me. It kinda looked like my shadow.
"Hey y/n," it said.
I looked at it confused. Their voice sounded just like mine.
"Who are you?" I asked, confusion lacing through my words.
"I'm you y/n," it replied.
The black figure started to be painted in color. Their body was colored with my skin tone. Her hair grew to the same length as mine and was colored the same color as mine. The only difference in her hair would be the black streaks that ran through her hair (if your hair is black then the streaks are gray). She opened her eyes and her orbs were filled with the same color as mine. Her lips were a pinkish red and they slowly formed into a smirk. She wore a black crop top with a skull on it and wore some black shorts with combat boots. She ran her fingers through her hair.
"I'm just a different version of you," she said with a smirk.
My eyes widen as I move backwards.
"I'm the voice inside your head that's been telling you what to do," she told me as she walked towards me.
"And your gonna do exactly what I already told you to do," she said with a big smirk.
"A-and what would that be?" I shakily asked her.
"Your gonna kill everyone in that village sweetie," she replied as she chuckled lowly.
I started shaking as tears filled my eyes.
"I-I would never do that to my people!" I yelled at her.
"Then I'll drive you insane until you finally turn into your other side and kill everyone around you," she smirks as I start to cry.
"N-no! I won't let you!" I yelled.
"You'll say that until you can't control it anymore," she smirks and snaps her fingers and she disappears.
Once she did everything turned to black.
"Y/N WAKE UP!" I heard a familiar voice yell.
My eyes shot open and I jolted up into a sitting position. I felt hands wrap around me and pulled me close. Tears were already falling down my cheeks.
"What happened y/n. Y-you were yelling at someone in your sleep," dante asked as he held me.
"S-she wouldn't stop..." I said quietly.
"W-who wouldn't stop?" Dante asked.
"M-my other self..." I whispered as I cried more.
Dante stayed quiet for a moment before replying,"w-what did she say?"
"S-she wants me to... k-kill everyone... a-and she said if I don't... s-she'll drive me insane..." I replied as I cried into his chest.
Dantes eyes widen as he holds me close.
"I'll help you as much as I can. I won't let that happen y/n," he told me as he held me tightly in his arms.
I was shaking as I held onto him.
"Nothing will happen, I promise," he told me.

Oh boy was he wrong...